1.2.4b Patch Notes

"
Fixed a client crash with Plummeting Ursae.

This was driving me almost insane. Crashed like 5 times or so in the riverways until I was finally able to reach the entry of the vaal ruins :)
Fixed a bug introduced in 1.2.4 where Lightning Strike's projectile spread was too wide.

GG GGG!!!!!!
Lightning Tendrils in Endless Ledge? Awww shiii...
same name in-game
why isn't there a green version for glowing embers? it makes so much more sense coming from catarina. :/
So tendrils gets in, but molten strike does not?

I mean seriously what the hell.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
almost every starting skill is in the chest now, except Molten Strike, which would make me play Duelist every Ledge race.
fasttt
"
Morsexier wrote:
So tendrils gets in, but molten strike does not?

I mean seriously what the hell.

Yes, Sometimes I don't know what they are doing. Update alle the Gems from the Starts of all the Classes or keep the List small with some Thought behind it.

I think there somewhat needs to be some Dev-Manifesto talking about the Plans for Racing, some of the Changes this Season leave me clueless :(

Greetings,
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
OK, so the op LT was added to EL bcs of the bad RNG of finding it.

i hate myself for that "sentence"
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
All my The Glowing Embers deleted.. RIP Cata points -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info