Season Nine, Event 34: 5 Hour Dominus Kill

5hr races? 4 hr races? I had high hopes for this race season, but have NO interest in wasting 4-5hrs on 1 race, for points I can get in an hr long race, some people have lives and jobs. Guess I will see this game next league, because this is a LAME race season!! Get it together GGG
Maybe it will be as competitive as the last 4 hour piety in which only 9 duelist killed the boss. Snooze.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
ok, lame but, i will play it anyways...
not enough points for the time taken, I'll pass on the 10 points, maybe if it was atleast 25+ would be worth
"
Taious wrote:
5hr races? 4 hr races? I had high hopes for this race season, but have NO interest in wasting 4-5hrs on 1 race, for points I can get in an hr long race, some people have lives and jobs. Guess I will see this game next league, because this is a LAME race season!! Get it together GGG

Someone already completed the race in 1 Hour 40 minutes

that's less time than the current signature race and it rewards a lot of points

What's wrong with that?

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Nov 1, 2014, 12:54:16 PM
"
"
Taious wrote:

Someone already completed the race in 1 Hour 40 minutes

that's less time than the current signature race and it rewards a lot of points

What's wrong with that?

the thing wrong with that is that people want free items and points from short races like EL, DC, burst without having need to improve. when they see anything over 1h that requires even little thinking they just go full casual and start whining about the length of race even if they played 12h a day normally

Pretty shit start, think I used like 29 mins to kill merveil. Searing bond dropped in wfall cave 2, which made it super easy running trough stuff.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Nov 1, 2014, 1:15:07 PM
So, for reference, this gear and 700 life at level 29 is NOT good enough to kill Dom:

Draconus Firebleh offscreen leaped on me, stunned me and shotgunned me, gg.

I realize now I have a total of 27 life on my gear... but anyway I burned all my currency on flasks hoping for an instapot.

Next time I will mule Spectral and cheese out everything up to Dom phase 2.

EDIT: also I forgot to move added fire to molten strike. Nice.

EDIT2: 30 minutes later and still no Duelist kill. COME ON GUYZ

Last edited by Fightgarr on Nov 1, 2014, 1:19:16 PM
5 seconds off... :'(
IGN: DogeBerlin [Torment]
My Torment Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127155
Torment Atziri Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142958
Season 8 Race #17
Season 9 Race #4
Suggestion for all races.

Add the names of the first person to full clear the zones next to the rewards for it, as they are done.

e.g. Fetid Pools, Normal difficulty 2 reward points cleared by JamesBond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info