Season Nine, Event 24: One Hour Endless Ledge

Decided to try RoA, had a good run but necros + rhoas + huge pack size + enfeeble is a bad time so got slowed heavily.

Poison arrow is way more consistent for ranger if you get +1, but having rain of arrows for those blue packs is so nice (plus having it for those breakpoints before you get those levels when its slow). You have to fire 2 shots for both anyways due to the damage range on weapon based attacks.

3rd ranger regardless

of course i got the +1 anyways and it could still 1-2 shot packs even though I went for point blank instead
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Well... That was the worst rng ever. I got shock-stack ripped by those shitty lightning curtains... The I restarted and BAM cold snap mobs snapping 5 at a time, discharge mobs almost one-shoting and in the same map I got temp-chains rare spectre always up in my face TOGETHER with MELEE exile! Survived that one but didn't level past 15 cause I would have died if I would have rushed. Why? Desinc..

No serious drop either
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

log back 2 times, finished at #6, drops were the best i ever had in any EL race
``````````````````````````````````````````

Added fire :D. Too bad it was at like 22-24.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Alched the start sceptre, found the +fire soon after but no green after 2 chromes. 5th templar. would have gotten #1 if i didn't get perma temp chains the second last ledge
I've never thrown a demi so hard before. I was 28 and a half with 3 mins to spare. I refused to log out when faced with harbinger lmp unique dog :P
IGN: @GreenDude
I hit lvl 24 with 10 seconds to go and when i went back to the character screen it says i was only lvl 23. : /

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info