What's happened since the beginning of rampage?

"
To recap:

Around the beginning of the leagues there was the Michael Brown shooting and subsequent protests/riots in the US.

The Israel-Gaza conflict raged on as usual. Also, Russia has jacked up Crimea from the Ukraine, and there is a civil war in Syria.

There has been an ebola outbreak in Africa. Joan Rivers died (not of ebola). America has launched airstrikes against ISIS, ISIS is beheading people.

Many nudes of celebrities were leaked.

Tony Stewart ran over a young driver and killed him. No criminal charges were pressed.

There have been many cases of domestic violence reported from professional athletes. Tiger Woods is still not the old Tiger Woods.

Stephen Colbert has been named as the replacement for David Letterman on The Tonight Show.

Kim Jong Un mysteriously disappeared. New Zealand won a big rugby tournament. Then he re-appeared. Coincidence?

Recently there was a shooting at a war memorial in Ottawa, a Canadian soldier was killed. The gunman who shot him was shot down inside of the parliament buildings in the country's capital.

There has been much more as well but these were some of the bigger events since Rampage league started.

third world problems.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
To recap:

Around the beginning of the leagues there was the Michael Brown shooting and subsequent protests/riots in the US.

The Israel-Gaza conflict raged on as usual. Also, Russia has jacked up Crimea from the Ukraine, and there is a civil war in Syria.

There has been an ebola outbreak in Africa. Joan Rivers died (not of ebola). America has launched airstrikes against ISIS, ISIS is beheading people.

Tony Stewart ran over a young driver and killed him. No criminal charges were pressed.

There have been many cases of domestic violence reported from professional athletes. Tiger Woods is still not the old Tiger Woods.

Stephen Colbert has been named as the replacement for David Letterman on The Tonight Show.

Kim Jong Un mysteriously disappeared. New Zealand won a big rugby tournament. Then he re-appeared. Coincidence?

Recently there was a shooting at a war memorial in Ottawa, a Canadian soldier was killed. The gunman who shot him was shot down inside of the parliament buildings in the country's capital.

There has been much more as well but these were some of the bigger events since Rampage league started.

I think you should start a watererd down news thread with a rundown of whats what once a month...brilliant...haha

u could maybe add Oscar Pistorius jailed for 5yrs, maybe only for 8 months (bullet for my valentine)
"

Pics or didn't happen!! :-D
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Lyfe hapenned , u da.
R.I.P 4.B.
struggling to sell soul taker for 8 ex ? nobody playing standard ?

are you sure your you were checking standard?

I just paid 17 ex for a soul taker and that was the cheapest i had found after days of searching.

Plenty of people playing standard.
IGN- Shaeyaena

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info