What's happened since the beginning of rampage?

So I sort of quit the game back when rampage started (for a few reasons; I didn't want to level a character in rampage starting from 0, I was in an awkward position on standard where I couldn't do alot, I had a really good then a really bad streak of RNG, school, etc XD).

What's happened since rampage started? The patch notes help in terms of skills, uniques, balance etc. but where does the current meta lie? Why is no one playing standard? What is the state of the economy as a whole? (I saw people struggling to sell soul taker for like 8 ex and I was like O_O). What is the new OP? Are people still playing arc >_<?
Last edited by CabooseDog on Oct 27, 2014, 1:04:54 PM
I will only answer to one question. Choose carefully.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
CabooseDog wrote:
What's happened since rampage started?

nothing, oh wait they made the elreon meta mod cost 2 exalt
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Why will you only answer one question?

xD
"
StormHunter wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:

Are the masters worth or was it hype for nothing?
"
CabooseDog wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Why will you only answer one question?

xD

Because i said so.

Glad i have been of help.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
CabooseDog wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:

Are the masters worth or was it hype for nothing?

Masters are worth it, on standard.

if you don't like starting from lvl 1 with nothing, stick to standard. plenty of people playing
And yes, people still play Arc.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
The Grind and the options for what to grind, has been increased.

closed beta thru open beta grind piety or maps. Whatever turns your crank.

Act 3x ( Nemesis ).... grind dominus or maps. Whatever turns your crank.

Sacrifice of the Vaal.... grind low end areas in hopes of corrupt zones for sacrifice fragments, buy midnights and grind Atziri.

Rampage/Beyond .... grind masters almost no hope of farming Atziri due to corrupt zone nerf'bat attack

So what I would say changed the most is it's really hard to trade for or farm sac pieces. Other than that, the game is pretty much the same with some extra glue and glitter sprinkled around. Grinding the lowest of the low areas for hopes of opening the gate to the end game boss is a discussion for a different day.

That and the economy is pooched unless you enter temp-league. Bots and RMT'ers have been cracked down on, but the damage is done in perma-leagues. Even the temp-leagues have been damaged by this and inflation is on the rise.

Skill wise, arc is still awesome since the buff. And now you have heralds if you wish to max up your deeps and still have some mana left for running solo.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
@BMBI1 do you believe that crimiea's vernal equinox should remain in the multiverse, or do you support Ukraine's acquisition of the Lululemon?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info