[2.0] Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Guide (Cheap)

"
Bada_Bing wrote:

Burning damage not being scaled by increased fire damage was true in beta. They changed that (forgot what patch). Today it applies: Increased fire damage (along with projectile damage, and aoe modifiers) scales the initial explosion of EA thereby increasing the base burning damage. After the explosion increased burning, fire, elemental damage and dot is applied to that base burning damage.

I didn't know about the patch notes, Thanks for noticing me.
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
Hello, I'm very interesting for this build, there are few questions:

1.Why you choose to get "Harrier" this point ? I think this branch (including curse effect 6%, aura effect 6%) is not very effective and cost too much points (7 points).

2.Templar left side new skill point "celestial judgement" and "celestial punishment" this area looks very suitable for your build, do you consider to replace some point to here ?

3.I see discussion for burning damage so did you choose "increase fire damage" to replace "increase burning damage" ?

4."explosive arrow" this gem quality is increasing chance of ignite, if I have a high quality "explosive arrow" maybe means I can replace "chance to ignite" to "concentrated effect" ?

I think if I realize those questions I can follow this build in torment league.
Thanks.
Last edited by kevin7810 on Dec 22, 2014, 10:32:45 PM
"
kevin7810 wrote:
Hello, I'm very interesting for this build, there are few questions:

1.Why you choose to get "Harrier" this point ? I think this branch (including curse effect 6%, aura effect 6%) is not very effective and cost too much points (7 points).

2.Templar left side new skill point "celestial judgement" and "celestial punishment" this area looks very suitable for your build, do you consider to replace some point to here ?

3.I see discussion for burning damage so did you choose "increase fire damage" to replace "increase burning damage" ?

4."explosive arrow" this gem quality is increasing chance of ignite, if I have a high quality "explosive arrow" maybe means I can replace "chance to ignite" to "concentrated effect" ?

I think if I realize those questions I can follow this build in torment league.
Thanks.

"I prefered fast attack speed style, so I went down to grab Harrier, and took curse nodes as well.

Also, I was more focused on restoring the old passive tree, so I did not include the new passive nodes.

I tested out celestial after hearing it from you, and it was pretty good.

Concentrated effect is good as well, but I was a bit disappointed by the reduced area.
I have uploaded new skill tree and gem setting, take a look at it."
Have you tried this build in pvp?
I am playing atm this build, and its very powerfull.. entering merciless with lvl 40 :) if you can manage to get early enough immortal call its very easy to level.

Templar viable:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSyaV5Y6ksZ1jXfIWvw5If8YRlklR8NWVLgcewfOio1XGg9s6WPFsrJjsVSqNSRs22Juh99dYB3zlGGp4L52upwiPRnF5FxwSaRpsNunjahZvJKr60sAaZp6xQvMRcYVG11cpkFUaOCcvgpvsOOFz7SCiAGjy8B9boKdVfA5PBEPIlSAtHwQHTLMo-uvuuJOYrVNSRZ2a4MaeEH8MfYLHz352rOoY9zJyqayqWfOtjXzZ-ejYvf4Ktz5Bh5eFNPchsC6UwFS86msXCPRqQw==

this version has vs your version:

- 191% max life vs. 165% max life
- 4% life regen vs. 2.6% life regen
- 23% to all resists vs. 11% all resists
- 165% mana regen vs. 120% mana regen
- 140% increased ele dmg vs. 122 inc. ele dmg
- 119% inc. fire dmg vs. 171% inc. fire dmg

if you want to grab fire walker node you can drop some of the templar nodes instead again :)
Last edited by PathOfDisco on Dec 26, 2014, 6:39:40 AM
"
Setmaster wrote:
Have you tried this build in pvp?

I dont play pvp.
If you change the setting little bit, EA is pretty good in pvp
"
PathOfDisco wrote:
I am playing atm this build, and its very powerfull.. entering merciless with lvl 40 :) if you can manage to get early enough immortal call its very easy to level.

Templar viable:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSyaV5Y6ksZ1jXfIWvw5If8YRlklR8NWVLgcewfOio1XGg9s6WPFsrJjsVSqNSRs22Juh99dYB3zlGGp4L52upwiPRnF5FxwSaRpsNunjahZvJKr60sAaZp6xQvMRcYVG11cpkFUaOCcvgpvsOOFz7SCiAGjy8B9boKdVfA5PBEPIlSAtHwQHTLMo-uvuuJOYrVNSRZ2a4MaeEH8MfYLHz352rOoY9zJyqayqWfOtjXzZ-ejYvf4Ktz5Bh5eFNPchsC6UwFS86msXCPRqQw==

this version has vs your version:

- 191% max life vs. 165% max life
- 4% life regen vs. 2.6% life regen
- 23% to all resists vs. 11% all resists
- 165% mana regen vs. 120% mana regen
- 140% increased ele dmg vs. 122 inc. ele dmg
- 119% inc. fire dmg vs. 171% inc. fire dmg

if you want to grab fire walker node you can drop some of the templar nodes instead again :)

I am glad that you are enjoying with this build.
Thanks for your feedback.
Playing at the moment at lvl 79, just 4 linked without EE and curses:

I have not played and tested it how it feels to play with or without Resolute Technique but atm i am very comftable without it.

So this could be another adapted Version of your build with slightly more life and more damage:

- 197% max life
- 3,2% regen
- +45% damage over time(entropy cluster)
- 140% ele. dmg
- 119% fire dmg
- 17% all resits

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSyaV5Y6ksZ1jXfIWvw5If8YRlklR8NWVLgcewfOio1XGg9s6WPFsrJjsVSqNSRs22Juh99dYB3zlGGp4L52upwiPRnF5FxwSaRpsNunjahZvJKr60sAaZp6xQvMRcYVG11cpkFUaOCcvgpvsOOFz7SCiAGjy8B98DpUgLR8EB0yzKPrr7riTmK1TUkWdmuDGnhB_DH2Cx_nol4U09yGwLpTAVLzqaxcI9GpD44TIDLTRdoI2PWyMnapirF8q6-QEs9sLgh7-Crc-QYfYvQ==
How to use skill gem for leveling and passive ? ty
Can this do trio fight in Vaal Temple ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info