OMG Pay To Win?

buy a pumpkin and you will feel like winning. LOL
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Lol this game being not pay-to-win is one crucial reason why it is so successful as of current.

successful how?
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Lol this game being not pay-to-win is one crucial reason why it is so successful as of current.

successful how?

Successful at weeding out the really REALLY bad players that want to RMT because game is apparently too hard for them that they give clues about it in forums.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
10/10. exited for the next ptw sales.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
At first, I felt downright disappointed with the whole P2W thing, but a day later, I found out it was all (literally) a joke; they went pay-to-win for one day just to see how we'd react.

In other words, the whole pay-to-win thing was a prank... well... to my knowledge, at least.

My reaction during the prank involved my reasons for disappointment. I stayed, hoping it was all just a joke... turns out it was.

Because I have nothing affiliated with bank-info (due to having restrictions on disability benefits), I physically would not be able to pay period.

I'm just happy that it was only for a day (Specifically April 1st); in the end, even though they did kind of cry "wolf", I decided to be a good sport and say "Well played".
Troll 1/10
"
kramurz wrote:
Troll 1/10

Me?
so few left :(

/cry

Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
"
Munion wrote:

I still got 204 wins left! Hopefully I can buy more wins next year, even if its a new kind of win, I want more wins!

They should make an MtX that is just fake stacks of mirrors that you can link, but when you use them on an item, it goes, APRIL FOOLS! And then nothing happens. Gotta make them tradeable as well.

You know, for the luls. Shake up the economy a bit, then when buying a mirror it is like a box of chocolates, because you never know what you're gonna get!

Oh, yeah! I'm thinking a Hideout decoration, "Mirror of Kalendra". Let them drop frequently. This'd be like the Troll Mantle x1000.
I am amazed nobody asked for the obvious.

Please GGG make an mtx one time deal called "gold coins" that can be dropped and appear as a (100)cold goins unit on the ground or in a trade panel.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info