PSA: Dont Buy Void Battery in Rampage

"
CantripN wrote:
It's a bit expensive, but it's also by far the best wand, ever, anywhere. If you're a crit caster, or Incinerate, which you should be (one of).

Who runs power charges with Incinerate?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
It's a bit expensive, but it's also by far the best wand, ever, anywhere. If you're a crit caster, or Incinerate, which you should be (one of).

Hint:

[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Wow wait there r ppl playing in standard league? wtf u get almost 1k exalts in less than 2 months, why bother to get more on that char?
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

guess its some weird VB romiras incinerate discharger
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Goguser wrote:
Wow wait there r ppl playing in standard league? wtf u get almost 1k exalts in less than 2 months, why bother to get more on that char?

500 exalts a month ? prove it.....
"
AntonChigur wrote:
because people who play the challenge leagues care about playing in standard....

It would make sense if things were more expensive in Rampage due to a shorter supply and higher demand of things, but that's not always the case.

But on this note, there is far far less currency in the temp leagues, so things should be cheaper, but thats never the case.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I just sold all my Rampage exalts for fuse and chaos. Funny how the chaos to exalt rate on Standard is 30:1 and on Rampage it's 45:1. Why are people still stupid enough to buy exalts on Rampage when the league ends in less than 30 days.
"
CantripN wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Hint:

An wasted ring slot and skill points just to get the same SP with charges that you can get without using a rare wand, which can also have proj speed or leech?

Workable if you happen to have a VB lying around but hardly the "best ever" wand for Incinerate.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
aff1nity wrote:
I just sold all my Rampage exalts for fuse and chaos. Funny how the chaos to exalt rate on Standard is 30:1 and on Rampage it's 45:1. Why are people still stupid enough to buy exalts on Rampage when the league ends in less than 30 days.

I also find it weird that the C:Ex ratio is so different

BUT, I will tell you this, even though the "ratio" is 30:1 on standard, almost no one wants chaos for their exalts, I even see people offer 32:1 and spam all day long with it.

You may get an exalt here and there for the people who just so happen to be low on them and need a few stacks for their maps or boxes, but you will be spamming trade chat for months to even get a stack of exalts when offering chaos.

This "ratio" you think is a gold mine for you is an illusion exile.

Edit: On the other hand, due to six linking, fusings have a good sink and continue to stay in semi-high demand, unlike chaos, so converting to fusing may not be that bad of an idea, but good luck with those chaos.
Last edited by whoismiked on Oct 28, 2014, 9:17:12 AM
Free market in a free to play game that GGG can't control whatsoever , but then a random guy comes out of NowhereEU/NA/BR/KR/TW and tells you " Do not buy X item " .

#nicethread
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info