Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

POE.OVH will help you being online on poe.trade and exilebro.com

"
polimeris wrote:
The fact this exists is a bit sad.

Don't misunderstand me: it's an awesome initiative and a very good service to provide. Props were props are due. But it's wrong it needs to exist in the first place.

I understand your opinion, I have similar. Enjoy using PoE.ovh :)
bump
Awesome tool - bump :)

But one question: Would it be possible to add a "Go offline" button to the UI?

What happen when you just close the site? You will be online for another hour in both tools, right? This can be very annoying for buyers when they often try to reach out people who are apparently online, but aren't ingame anymore.

Generally I prevent that by browse to my poe.trade control site and just click "Become offline" as well as open exilebro and manually go offline.

When this is manually possible, it may should be able to implement a feature to poe.ovh.

Thanks,
Zalkortis
I hope all this crap goes away with Act4
"
chromafunk wrote:
I hope all this crap goes away with Act4

Hmm, I like this kind of trade. It's not easy to use, right. But it gives the game more depth. Once you've everything set up, using procurement, poe.trade, exilebro and now this really cool online tool - it's working almost alone.

What do you prefer - Auction house like in D3 before?

I dislike the idea of an auction house, because it's too impersonal. Maybe they could add something like a post system to prevent to be only able to sell items, when you're online and playing.

But I don't think GGG will implement any feature anytime soon what can effectively be compared to the tools in summary above.

Yeah, it's complicated, it's a lot of stuff you need to know etc. etc. But the game itself is this too.

Act 4 is btw. no trade feature. :)
Last edited by Zalkortis on Feb 21, 2015, 8:54:56 AM
Nevertheless - the tool seems not to be working anymore.

Didn't realized that before, because it said "Success - you're online on ..." I've not verified it. Seemingly exilebro and poe.trade made some changes to the API.

When I try to modify my online status on exilebro with the online_client.php as this tool does, the server answered with: "ERROR:invalid_useragend"
http://exilebro.com/common/actions/online_client.php?code=MYEXILEBROKEY&status=1

The ID is correct, I've replaced it here with MYEXILEBROKEY. Status=2 seems to be the modifier to become offline - but resulted in the same error as above.

Procurement successfully refresh the status for my poe.trade account.
Last edited by Zalkortis on Feb 21, 2015, 10:12:23 AM
"
Zalkortis wrote:
Awesome tool - bump :)

But one question: Would it be possible to add a "Go offline" button to the UI?

What happen when you just close the site? You will be online for another hour in both tools, right? This can be very annoying for buyers when they often try to reach out people who are apparently online, but aren't ingame anymore.

Generally I prevent that by browse to my poe.trade control site and just click "Become offline" as well as open exilebro and manually go offline.

When this is manually possible, it may should be able to implement a feature to poe.ovh.

Thanks,
Zalkortis

This. Yesterday I was searching for an item on bloodlines, buyout/online only. I sorted by price, and the first 7 people I pmed weren't actually online. That's the problem with tools like this, and the auto online function on procurement. People log off for the night, but leave procurement open, thereby being listed as online all night.
we are still working :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info