Fragment Atziri farming is miserable

CZ should only spawn in corrupt maps.

Otherwise, CZ should be buffed as an alternative means to end-game farming. I.e. not explicitly mapping, but used as a way to expand the post-game importance of side areas like Cata.

Random jibba jabba: After defeating Dom in A3xM, give it (and other side areas) multiple depths that gradually scale in level and guarantee a strongbox, master encounter, or CZ at the end of each stage.. Wouldn't explicitely be better than chaining higher level maps since there's no map quality bonus and each run would have to start over again st 67, 68, 69, etc.. but it'd provide the alternative end game content people have been looking for.

That's what I was expecting from SotV in the first place, alternative end-game content.

But in any case simply allowing CZ to spawn in any map would basically ruin any potential CZ have to be expanded upon as alternate end game content.

Edit: Funny I didn't post about how buying/selling frags is good for poorer players this time, but other people did ^-^ Usually feel like I'm talking to a wall when I say that.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 26, 2014, 9:24:25 AM
Sacrifice Fragments are totally fine. GGG did a great job about their droprate. The company is called Grinding Gear Games, it has the grind in the title, if you dont like to do grinding you should maybe play another game. You still can trade for them, if you dont like trading you should maybe play another game, because trading and grinding are core parts of path of Exile
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Oct 27, 2014, 9:36:07 AM
^ and expressing discontent over "core parts" of the game" is a "core part" of providing feedback ;D

Maybe you should find a different forum?

:tongueincheek:
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I think it is very nice that we have some "farmable" content outside of maps. Imho it even should be much more as I really like the good old low lvl- and boss farming we know from our beloved D2.
The problem is that you cannot really "farm" fragments. There is just too much randomness atm:

First you have to run through the whole lvl looking for an corrupted zone as it can spawn everywhere randomly.
Then there has to be a zone and not a master or a box.
Then it has to be a fragment drop (and you even get only 1 drop for all players in the group)
And last but not least it even has to be the right fragment (midnight)

Even counting load-time, it is pretty annoying running through the whole low lvl instance and only finding a zone every 3rd time.

Regarding trading fragments:

All I see in (at least HC) tradechat are the same 2-4 spammers who try to scam other players.
only 1.5c for dusk/dawn/noon set (= +15% quanttiy on (rare) maps) and a couple of chaos for a midnight?
Come on guys, who is that stupid, farming and selling especially midnights for a few chaos so that the buyer can get exalts of profit from high lvl map and unique drops in aztiri zone?

=> I am sure that people would sell fragments if you offer a reasonable price otherwise, well you spam trade chat for 3 hours and get nothing but a place on ignore lists and maybe sometimes a noob who falls for the scam...
Sacrifice fragment system as it is = the pinnacle of stupidity.
It just BEGS to use bots and cheats (maphack) to skip the boring "run docks 100500 times" part.
Dear GGG. A really good game should not encourage cheating so much! No anti-cheat measures would save there.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 28, 2014, 5:52:30 PM
I spammed for 3 hours yesterday nobody selling fragments

WOOOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Welcome to the state of the game that GGG are aiming for. Everything must be as much of a miserable grind as possible. If something breaks up the monotony, it requires an intense grind of monotony to get it.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
60 runs @low lev area and not a single corrupted zone !
Fragment farming is one of the most stupid thing in the game for me right now. Just behind map drop RNG.

It's not fun, it's rare and boring as fuck. It was terrible before 1.2 to run sarn but this is getting worst now.

It's not like no one ever complained about it already :(
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Did I mention I spammed 5 hours today in trade chat? 5 hours wasted in my life pressing up arrow then again I was watching a movie WOOOOO

I got 1 noon in 5 hours in tradechat that's fucking amazing right their.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 29, 2014, 8:32:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info