Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
danisonxtc wrote:
chris why are you so stupid and convert remove only stashtabs to normal stashtabs, you loose around 50% of the sales.

lose*
and calling the awesome GGG lead dev Chris Wilson stupid won't get you anywhere.
On topic it's nice that those sales are frequent.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
moraug wrote:
Goddammit, I bought premium bundle earlier this week.
Well... Nevermind, I got my tabs anyway, so thanks for making this game, GGG.

Hint they do this at least once a month so I always wait till the weekend ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
perfect timing, just started running out of space

everybody that plays PoE should be on the show hoarders me thinks
Do you plan to ever run a daily deal on extra stash tab, just the single normal tabs? Thanks for an awesome game anyways though GGG!!!
daddy needs new shoes!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Pretty sure that the more stash tabs you have. The more likely a mjornel or shavs will drop. So everyone buy these tabs and support the game. More support more acts go go

Also couldn't wait and bought these at full pop :(. Ahwell totally worth it
Aww, bummer. I *just* bought a premium bundle a couple days ago. :(
Leveling a Spectral Throw Scion.
Hi GGG,
Just thought I'd let you know that I've been wanting a stash tab sale for ages, and finally locked in 20 bucks and bought it. I now feel like a member of the PoE family and will be playing a ton more than I used to. I feel I can now use my extra tabs to join the economy properly and enjoy the game to its fullest

Thank you very much,
Me.
"
You guys continually disappoint me with the pricing of these sales and in-game items. I have to buy 200 points to even get the tabs, so am I really saving any money. There's maybe one or two other things I could get with the left over points so the sale is pretty moot.

I have held off on purchasing any of your products do to the abhorrent pricing and your new stash tab conversion policy.

Maybe when you guys actually try to give a good deal you'll see some money leave my pockets. $16.50 for storage space is definitely not anywhere near close enough

People have to remember you are not paying that amount for the tabs but for the GAME
of course unless you already spent about $80 already which i think is fair
I've paid nearly $100 for this game and have played over 1000hours, i dont think any other game out there comes close)
"
You guys continually disappoint me with the pricing of these sales and in-game items. I have to buy 200 points to even get the tabs, so am I really saving any money. There's maybe one or two other things I could get with the left over points so the sale is pretty moot.

I have held off on purchasing any of your products do to the abhorrent pricing and your new stash tab conversion policy.

Maybe when you guys actually try to give a good deal you'll see some money leave my pockets. $16.50 for storage space is definitely not anywhere near close enough

Your type of people continually disappoint me with expecting to get everythign in life for free. You get the best ARPG on the market entirely for free with no pay to win, yet you complain about having to pay a bit for some optional stash tabs that are by no means required to fully enjoy this game!
Absolutely disgusting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info