So, Chris, How's that Season 9 "Experiment" Working Out?

"
Sixpence wrote:
Judging by the feedback, we players should probably expect a complete reversal for Season 10, right?

Don't forget to post on Reddit for any real chance that Chris will ever reply. Won't happen here which is weird indeed since this is the PoE official forums.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Disrupted wrote:

Why not just play the game instead?

This!!

I look at this race schedule and think it must have been quite an effort to create a season this boring. Famine is actually the most interesting modifier they have on a race.

I was even hoping we would start seeing things like Ancestral Multiproj Descent or Turbo Immolation Champions. But no, we have Play normal difficulty a few times for a Fencoil.
This season is pretty boring. I probably will only play Endless ledge and the bursts. I was really hoping for something special after the long wait in between season 8 and this.
I'm not into racing, but between this season and rampage league, GGG has started running out if steam, or their too buried in act 4 to care about the rest of the game.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
I just looked through all the races, and yeah its a sad joke at the very least. I do like the new races race to kill certain mob, but other then that, this season looks very boring, and races that go more then an hour need a higher reward, that should be common sense.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Sixpence wrote:
Judging by the feedback, we players should probably expect a complete reversal for Season 10, right?

Don't forget to post on Reddit for any real chance that Chris will ever reply. Won't happen here which is weird indeed since this is the PoE official forums.

Same shit happens with Planetside 2 and their forums: lack of developer communication on their own damn forums. Have to post on some other site to get their attention.
Agree that this race season is terrible for the average player.
Many of the races are 2-4 hours which is just exhausting.

Also why are the rewards below 250 points absolute garbage?
Last edited by Snuggytube on Oct 25, 2014, 3:17:23 PM
The rewards are terrible lol tbh
The 40 point reward is an alternate art topaz ring? What sort of reward is that?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The crafting base is usually higher than 40 points.

There's also usually 2-3 other uniques with cool art on the way though.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Oct 25, 2014, 3:55:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info