so... Anuhart just hit Solo Self Found level 100 on his Stream

"
Zhatan wrote:

You can play it as effectivly as you want, you dont drop 1 ex/60h played. Add to that the multiple legacy + new ultra endgame legends, all 6 linked.

If something seems to good to be true it probably is. Be naive if you want though.

You do know there are a bunch of "no-lifers" who play at pretty much max efficency and not ONE is able to get that amounth of top end legendaries, or even comming close to 1ex/60h.

I dropped 1 ex every 150 hours or so and I'm inefficient as fuck. I can imagine that 60 hours of hardcore farming could net you 1 exalt, that's not too far off imo. It also isn't weird getting top end uniques after farming endgame for several thousand hours... Farming fuses is also super easy. Don't be jelly m8.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Picked up 1 6 link in those 3000 hours, a low ilvl thicket bow.

At 3000 hours I'd only picked up 1 6 link, too. At 4500 hours I'd only picked up 1.

Does that mean you are as lucky as I am, or even luckier?

If you want to look at a small picture, yes. Im vastly more lucky than you. Because a chromatic orb dropped from a barrel for me and not for you.

If you want to look at the big picture, you got lucky drops.

I dont know why you see the need to defend that argument :P You should be happy that you got good items to drop. Im even happy for you, it gives me some hope.
"just for try, for see and for know"
i have 3k hours playtime, probably about 20% of that is traded tho, so only roughly 2400 hours.

i dropped about 30 ex and 6l 8 items. 6 of them in under 100 fuses. while my fusing luck is insane, the only good uniques I EVER found was a pledge of hands and a BoR. thats it, not anything nice as a kaoms or whatever. its not that i really care, because i just trade up, but seeing how some people of you just say: 'oh yeah, that guy dropped this and that, i ONLY dropped a legacy kaoms.. 2 void batteries etc.' lol.

;w;
Well for those who think something is "off", just watch his stream. He has streamed for 1000's of hours and I think he pretty much streamed all of his sword woman gameplay. You could also see him vendor BoR's and Carcass sometimes.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
Zhatan wrote:
You can play it as effectivly as you want, you dont drop 1 ex/60h played. Add to that the multiple legacy + new ultra endgame legends, all 6 linked.

If something seems to good to be true it probably is. Be naive if you want though.

heh... So either Anu is a RMTer or solo self-found is pretty OP game-play style, lol :P

Just FYI, I have 30 documented (have taken a screenshot) exalt drops since late OB. Those are not all the exalts that have dropped, they are more like close to 40, but let's say 35 drops since I started to play this game. I have played for more than 2k hours, but not 2.5k, so let's say 2.3k

2300 / 35 = 65.71 -----> SF confiremd OP, please nurf drops

In this time I looted 1 6L (high ilvl white base) and 6-linked two items, using self found / generated fuses. (E: admittedly I got those two 6L with considerably less fuse than you are "expected to". That's why its Vorici time from now on, I don't wanna throw 10k fuse on something :))

Spoiler

Oh, and I've looted 3 eternals, which alone makes me even luckier than Anu :)

Oh, and I've played in all the leagues, except Anarchy & Beyond, on an endgame level. That means I've started from an empty stash seven times (also counting OB wipe) and got to reconstruct my endgame char from scratch. Imagine if I'd instead play in Std all this time :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 29, 2014, 5:34:54 AM
Impressive, hats down.

I was tempted to try this "solo to 100" path like a year ago, but my (self found) wife did not let me. Probably for the best. Anyway. Well played!

Might add a tiny little bug inside GGG's heads - self found audience exists. Shall you / we get a self found ladder in a distant future?
"
aldorus wrote:
Impressive, hats down.

I was tempted to try this "solo to 100" path like a year ago, but my (self found) wife did not let me. Probably for the best. Anyway. Well played!

Might add a tiny little bug inside GGG's heads - self found audience exists. Shall you / we get a self found ladder in a distant future?

???
Ggg know some ppl play sf, They made lot of thing for sf player like master now its really easy to play sf(easy to get gear with master , easy to lvlup because its easyer to get Map and cheap to roll them)
There is just no point to make sfl you can do that in all league, and They dont want split more the comunity : std, hc, 3month sc, 3 month hc , 3month sc sf 3 month hc sf,its to Many league there is not énought player(after some ppl Will ask sfl with only solo play aswell lol, if you want play alone just go offline game)
And ggg know What ask 90% of ppl wich ask sfl in forum its ppl wich want casual drop rate.
Sf player play sf already and dont cry in the forum
Last edited by Dazoul on Oct 29, 2014, 11:18:51 AM
He is not a pure self found player though. He has sold, traded, and been given plenty.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
He is not a pure self found player though. He has sold, traded, and been given plenty.

Either you're self found , or you're not, there is no *barely traded , was givin this , that etc...
GGG - Why you no?
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Either you're self found , or you're not, there is no *barely traded , was givin this , that etc...

The problem comes from this person claiming to be self found when they are not.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info