Untainted Frustration

I made a game wtb untainted 30 c and within 2 minutes someone pm'd. I was wary about a scam but all went well and got the achieve. Just overpay and you'll get it eventually
Start streaming and put "WTB Untainted" in your title. Streamers paradise yo.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Trying to get the challenge "kill these unique bosses" in beyond and i am slowly getting frustrated. I have killed atziri but i can't get the untainted paradise to spawn since it's so freaking rare and since noone is selling spots, i am slowly giving up on doing as many challenges as i can before dying.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGGGG GGG why must you make RNG the first factor on doing the challenges?

To be fair, this is a huge improvement from the RMT challenges.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Just hang around 820 chat and have lots of friends that know that you are looking for one.

Ive been in close to 20 probably so far on beyond and I haven't been in one in over 2 weeks
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Oct 25, 2014, 9:58:25 PM
Done like 20 "free" untainted so far ... its not that rare
Death and Taxes seems much more rare, harder (obv) and expensive to obtain. Untainted is cake in every way compared to that
"
Splift wrote:
Death and Taxes seems much more rare, harder (obv) and expensive to obtain. Untainted is cake in every way compared to that

Got that but not untainted yet. FML

About the difficulty... I freaking facetanked abaxoth dude...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 26, 2014, 3:41:54 AM
OP, you'll find it mate.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Hah! I got zana in Rampage as well now.
Double the chances!

Still, no untainted...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 30, 2014, 6:05:07 AM
My zana is | | from level 8 and I have not had a single paradise yet :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info