Untainted Frustration

Trying to get the challenge "kill these unique bosses" in beyond and i am slowly getting frustrated. I have killed atziri but i can't get the untainted paradise to spawn since it's so freaking rare and since noone is selling spots, i am slowly giving up on doing as many challenges as i can before dying.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGGGG GGG why must you make RNG the first factor on doing the challenges?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Trying to get the challenge "kill these unique bosses" in beyond and i am slowly getting frustrated. I have killed atziri but i can't get the untainted paradise to spawn since it's so freaking rare and since noone is selling spots, i am slowly giving up on doing as many challenges as i can before dying.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGGGG GGG why must you make RNG the first factor on doing the challenges?

Just buy a UP spot like everyone else , what's so hard about this ?
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

I have been spamming trade for that since the dawn of time...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
are you on beyond or rampage?
Beyond league.
People are selling, just pay 1 ex if you wanna be done with it fast
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
Alea wrote:
do #820 masters leveling up to 8 for all, at this point you will certainly get multiple UP, much zana in low maps are shared

I can't do 820 i am sharing dailies with two friends. Now, instead of watching 820, trying to get zana and spamming trade chat in beyond, i'd rather eat dog poop.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
do #820 masters leveling up to 8 for all, at this point you will certainly get multiple UP, much zana in low maps are shared

I can't do 820 i am sharing dailies with two friends. Now, instead of watching 820, trying to get zana and spamming trade chat in beyond, i'd rather eat dog poop.

seems like you got 3 spots free for a daily rotation. Just do the zanas with another 3 people. There problem solved. Also you have higher chance of seeing UP for sale in 820 than on trade chat.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
You can also 820 easily without your own dailies. Find the master in a wild map with 5 portals left and ask; at least 50% of the time they'll take you.

Also 820 is a much better spot to buy/sell UP than trade chat. In Rampage I see someone selling UP spots once every other day or so.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

I have been spamming trade for that since the dawn of time...

I think you should be talking in exalts when offering for U.P. atm , just saying if you're cheap noone will just take you for no reason .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

It costs a lot .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info