The Race Duration poll!

"
Derpey wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Doesn't matter, GGG won't listen, just like last Season was pretty damn awful due to the schedule was put in favor for a specific crowd.

I think it always matters. As long as you are posting constructive and not being a d-bag. I think sitting back and not sharing how the changes make you feel is the worst thing to do.
"
terrex wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Doesn't matter, GGG won't listen, just like last Season was pretty damn awful due to the schedule was put in favor for a specific crowd.

I think it always matters. As long as you are posting constructive and not being a d-bag. I think sitting back and not sharing how the changes make you feel is the worst thing to do.

I'm sorry, but I had my share of how GGG acted towards a room full of "angry" Europeans due to the time schedule, we were handed 2 more races into our timezone, I kek'd so hard.

Besides, GGG wants the no-life community, so the game is being worked around no-lifing, I'm already tossing the towel in the ring when it comes to racing, I simply care too much for my health and self-beeing to not no-life.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
terrex wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

done
"
blubbber wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:

done

Appreciate it. There are a lot of the same people that only post in race feedback so it's always nice to hear feedback from others or opinions from different views. Covering many perspectives to give accurate feedback.
Race schedule sucks for me (UK), still will play few if I can.
Been wondering recently if it would be possible to introduce dynamic racing, sort of number of races available per day that you can pick at any time. This way people could race in times best suited for them and still get do do actual races (say got 2 hours free, pick a race that is available for this day, play it). I imagine the big downside for top races would be no realtime ladder for any given race (the scores would be revealed after full day of racing ends). Or perhaps that would give a thrill of uncertainty where you don't know who was the best till the day is over?

Just an idea, don't flame me too much.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
terrex wrote:

Appreciate it. There are a lot of the same people that only post in race feedback so it's always nice to hear feedback from others or opinions from different views. Covering many perspectives to give accurate feedback.

have to admit I wasn't even aware of that feedback threat, well also never really looked as this was going to be my first time racing :)
Get rid of the damn schedule.

When I was playing, I had an hour or two at a time, random times of the day. I would have preferred to race, but it would have been a waste of time. Race schedule means I'm guaranteed not to get any rewards, and I'd like to know my time invested contributed towards progress of some kind.

When I finally get back to PoE, I'll have a baby to take care of. Chances are, I'll never race again because schedules are so restricting, and that's a damn shame.

Spoiler
GGG loves RNG so much, that they impose it on the real world too. Got a life? Roll a dice to see if you're allowed to race ;D
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
10min sounded stupid.

i clicked.

i was the only one.
I think 3 hours is the best cuz the newbs can get rewards too you know .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
I think 3 hours is the best cuz the newbs can get rewards too you know .

Many of these "noobs" you talk about is the people who got a life on the side, so 3 hours with no break at all doesn't talk much to them.

However 1-2 hours seems understandable.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info