Season Nine, Event 6: One Hour Endless Ledge

"
PROSTITUT0 wrote:
This has to be the most stupid event I ever played in a game.
WHY?

Just go with Ranger or Witch you win.

Go with a marauder like I did, slow as hell. Thanks for the rare bow drops, so usefull.

Just an idea for future races, make it char restricted.

I just left because took all this time to reach freakin lvl 11 or 12, are you serious? Good thing that chest had a ground slam or I would be still lvl 5 or something.

u mad? :D

'This event is shit coz i picked IMO bad char and had bad rng" xD ur funny
Endless shit RNG once again

no alterations
no alchs
no MS boots
Died 6 minutes in to blue flicker pack. At least 2 zones with 2nd char with imba blue flicker packs and 1 zone with dischargers. So op, had to put on armor and go defensive backwards kiting :(

Hats off to shashk0 for hitting 30 as scrub-tier class. Still wish I could find a +1 fire...

Lol, Mara is indeed probably the worst racing class atm, but it's doable. I think I got 5th Mara this race, dying at 3rd 4 min before it ended... But yeah, it's slow as fuck at times.

Especially the time before getting the ilvl 8 weapons is painful. I did even use a the white weapon until like lvl 6...
"
PROSTITUT0 wrote:
This has to be the most stupid event I ever played in a game.
WHY?

Just go with Ranger or Witch you win.

Go with a marauder like I did, slow as hell. Thanks for the rare bow drops, so usefull.

Just an idea for future races, make it char restricted.

I just left because took all this time to reach freakin lvl 11 or 12, are you serious? Good thing that chest had a ground slam or I would be still lvl 5 or something.

I'm so glad GGG doesn't cater to this type of player.
RNG EL is RNG...

Spoiler

Medium flask all the way though..

PS: Why the fuck is EL competitive now???
Last edited by yamaneko1920 on Oct 25, 2014, 3:14:53 PM
I was thrown out of the the game three times.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Logging out at 80 life and the game freezing loading to menu killing me.. frig

got +1fire and +1cold and ms in first + second zone, too bad i had such a bad density for last 3 zones, coulda hit 7m+ ez

used a woodsplitter with 7-13 phys until I got 23 to use a double axe and thats the roll I got lol, wasted all currency trying to roll anything better than the woodsplitter.

got good drops early but without a weapon killing mobs is kinda hard

also found molten strike zone 1, op single target but thats it
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info