Rain

Does this shit really fuck people's computers? My computer isn't even remotely top tier or anything and it really doesn't anything to me, I did buy like a billion amounts of rain in my hideout and like stacked it in one place

YE.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No, it's a conspiracy and we are all lying.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 23, 2014, 5:53:00 AM
yes it does. Plus there os no way that a game with graphics from 2008 and using an old engine should require the latest hardware to run on max, this is unacceptable and bad design.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Oct 23, 2014, 5:46:25 AM
"
Does this shit really fuck people's computers? My computer isn't even remotely top tier or anything and it really doesn't anything to me, I did buy like a billion amounts of rain in my hideout and like stacked it in one place

YE.

you are plying forums

what possible harm can ingame effect do to your computer if you are not even playing the game?

fuck shit fuck fuck top lel shit kek

"
Teplokot wrote:
"

YE.

you are plying forums

what possible harm can ingame effect do to your computer if you are not even playing the game?

fuck shit fuck fuck top lel shit kek

m8 I have 5 monitors I'm just letting you know that

u wut m8
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I asked it on several topics about "bad in game performances" and I never got an answer. Some screenshots on Reddit really make me wonder on what type of computer people are trying to run this game, or if they know they are supposed to clean their PC gear every now and then. I have OK 3 years old specs (not bad but far from top tier : GTX660, i5 2500k, SSD), I clean it up frequently (dust etc.) and I never had issues with rains and stuffs like that. My game never crashed because of CoC/Discharge etc. spamfests in parties.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
I asked it on several topics about "bad in game performances" and I never got an answer. Some screenshots on Reddit really make me wonder on what type of computer people are trying to run this game, or if they know they are supposed to clean their PC gear every now and then. I have OK 3 years old specs (not bad but far from top tier : GTX660, i5 2500k, SSD), I clean it up frequently (dust etc.) and I never had issues with rains and stuffs like that. My game never crashed because of CoC/Discharge etc. spamfests in parties.

It's like they are literally running in potatoes lol; I don't even have an SSD :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 23, 2014, 5:54:38 AM
My potato can run skyrim on high settings, but entering dominus without crash is as rare as chaos drops. I guess we need that RNG after all:/
"
symban wrote:
My potato can run skyrim on high settings, but entering dominus without crash is as rare as chaos drops. I guess we need that RNG after all:/

They have poor optimization unfortunately =/ I mean it's an indie company after all
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
symban wrote:

They have poor optimization unfortunately =/ I mean it's an indie company after all

Yea, I know and I am aware it would be unfair to expect Bliz grade optimization from GGG.

However is hackers can put particle limiters with external tools they use, I doubt it is beyond GGG's capabilities to do the same with their internal tools.

Not putting particle/rain/environmental effects toggles is %100 GGG's decision. And I really think this is a horrible horrible decision. I mean.. No.. just no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info