Rain

Cause PoE isn't a realeased game, PoE is still in beta. Not only for the graphics, the disconnections, the desync... Btw there are continuous microtransactions...
My old faithful potato is not affected by the rain, dropboxes are sometimes a "little" painful.. :D

I run the game 1920x1080, without shadows&post-prosessing and low textures.

Potato has DFI lanpartyx38, Q6600, 8gb DDR2, A-Data SX900 and Gay-horse GTX 650 in the machineroom.

My FPS drops comes when i get close to a Master, shrine, side-area or D-box, but those only lasts like 0.x-2 seconds and have no affect(unless i do something stupid=run in the middle of a pack and some of those things are nearby).

I used to have weird craphical aftefacs too, but older drivers for 650 fixed those.
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Oct 23, 2014, 6:39:08 AM
"
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
I asked it on several topics about "bad in game performances" and I never got an answer. Some screenshots on Reddit really make me wonder on what type of computer people are trying to run this game, or if they know they are supposed to clean their PC gear every now and then. I have OK 3 years old specs (not bad but far from top tier : GTX660, i5 2500k, SSD), I clean it up frequently (dust etc.) and I never had issues with rains and stuffs like that. My game never crashed because of CoC/Discharge etc. spamfests in parties.

It's like they are literally running in potatoes lol; I don't even have an SSD :P

You are so cool. You must be the coolest dude on the internet.
Since I started PoE in CB I have made 2 changes - I installed an SSD and I dont use shadows.
I very rarely have any issues with desync or any of the environmental effects.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info