Clearly Herald of Thunder is OP

It auto targets breakables in maps, Did it a shrine and it sniped every single pot in the map for me!

THAT IS AWESOME :D
Pots were OP before. Good to see something that stops me from being killed by them.
I am very glad to hear those pots finally getting what was coming to them.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Gotta break em all
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

GG, now all crit builds comes with free auto pots breaking
"
whoismiked wrote:
It auto targets breakables in maps, Did it a shrine and it sniped every single pot in the map for me!

Now link curse on hit with a curse of your choice and you got a auto cursing pot breaking mean machine!
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:

Now link curse on hit with a curse of your choice and you got a auto cursing pot breaking mean machine!

and it has no mana multiplier

replaced my dual curse ball lightning with this and it works PERFECTLY

also the damage output from this makes herald of ice sob quietly.. how can '6sec duration, ranged, auto aim' effect have similar per hit damage output to 'once per kill' herald of ice? how does this make sense? who is going to use herald of ice now for non-crit-ice-spell builds?
It works great when linked with Blind. A multiple hit auto blind is so strong.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I wonder if PCoC can work with HoT?
"
SorakPoE wrote:
I wonder if PCoC can work with HoT?

HoT never crit. It also doesn't generate power charge when using Romira's Banquet.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info