Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Ok Im already bored of my new sauce.

Just after a week of munching away on habenero sauce and Jalapeno relish, its already too mild with a 50/50 mix, but it still tastes super yum.

I need Habenero relish / salsa now.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I don't own a cat.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
somewhere, there's a bird on a wire
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
No thanks, I already own a penguin.
Why u all spam my hot sauce thread?

I read that scotch bonnets are sweeter than habeneros, and the supermarkets sell loads of them, but I'll wait until I've finished my current bottle of habenero sauce, and until I can eat a spoonful of it easily before trying those.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 22, 2014, 2:37:50 PM
who decides when a baby spinach has reached adulthood?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Did you see that fog roll in today? It was very sudden. But now it's gone.
I found the fish! It was in my belly.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Ok nvm, I made a whole load of it just now to have with my fish fingers and chips, but there was 3 tspns worth left at the end so I ate it all.

Super burny mouth and I CAN FEEL THE ENDORPHINS IN MY BRAIN!!!

No drink needed though, but I'll need to drink a load of water after the burning dissipates to rehydrate.

- PoE TOS.
It tickles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info