scam alert

So yeah, i just got screwed because i thought i was helping someone with a craft.

If anybody asks for collateral for a craft, tell them where to stick it.

On a side note, can anybody tell me what the 6th mod is on this?

1) phys %
2) hybrid phys % and accuracy
3) flat phys

4) multiple mods
5) crit chance
6) ????

I stupidly put up a soul taker as collateral for this garbage, Really annoyed at myself now. PM me in game IGN is AJBH if you want to discuss this.
Last edited by I_Are_Noob on Oct 21, 2014, 4:39:05 PM
Really low flat accuracy roll?
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
It also has flat Accuracy. Probably something silly like Tyrannical + Squire's, and Steadiness.
Ah, that would explain it. pretty mad right now, it's the last time i try and help anyone in this game
Exactly how did you get scammed. Did it warrant a thread? If your thread is be weary of trusting random guys on the internet, sorry pal your 20 years late :P.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
Post on reddit and name shame his ass. Give warning to other people, since you can't name shame here.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
Someone convinced you to gave your Soul Taker to him while you where helping with a craft that he needed?

Where can I learn that?
Is this real?

I thought that non crit slow bows are auto-vendors..

Youve traded 300dps 1h for 377dps 2h sadly. Btw if you want to be sure put it into a bench and check what mods have 'already has a mod of this type'. This is the only way to be 100% sure and works perfectly.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Btw if you want to be sure put it into a bench and check what mods have 'already has a mod of this type'. This is the only way to be 100% sure and works perfectly.

Genius!

You can also ask whether he found the item on the ground or if he crafted it through alts + regal.

If he found it on the ground, it has 4 properties minimum, and the multiple crafted mod is useless.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
LaHh wrote:
Post on reddit and name shame his ass. Give warning to other people, since you can't name shame here.

Doesn't that still constitute harassment? If I were anyone else, I'd file a support ticket with the developers; they might be able to assist with such a dilemma. An alternative would be to send a Private Message to a developer; I'm sure they can assist you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info