OT Survey

An OT survey:

Fellow OT dwellers, it has become apparent that many of you are not holding up you end. OT is suffering from a lack of attention. To help identify the exact cause of the lack of quality postings, I have made a survey for you take.

(1) Have you now or ever been a lurker? Lurkers are the OT stalkers that are too shy to enter into actual discussions for fear that we will destroy you. While a sensible precaution, hiding in the shadows won't save you. Sooner or later you will mess and post and we will be waiting. Waiting and salivating. (Really should see a doctor about that.)

(2) Have you ever been considered a regular contributor, but of late just sat on the side lines? If yes, what the fuck man? We need you! Its almost down to The Wretch and me insulting each other while Bhavv is, well Bhavv.

(3) Have you been a regular contributor, but now spend you time in General Discussion, Feedback, or God forbid! Gameplay discussion? Again, WHAT THE FUCK MAN? You choose those sluts over us? Was it something Spoonman said?

(4) Have you ever been a Mod and not posted in OT? If yes, good for you. OT is famous for abusing Mods for personal enjoyment. But we know some of you like that abuse. *wink wink*

(5) Are you a member of the GGG staff that is not a Mod and only lurk here? Afraid to let your real self be known? Chicken? Not pointing any fingers Chris. Not at you or Carl.

(6) Are you Dirk? And if yes, are you on probation again?

(7) Are you upset with how I get away with naming and shaming, but never get in trouble for it? If yes, learn to insult people more politely bitch.

(8) Are you not posting here because English is not your first language and you are afraid we will make fun of you? Stop worrying about that. We're going to make fun of you anyway and language doesn't matter here. Hell! try reading some of Lachdanan's threads while sober. It ain't easy!

(9) Do you have an alt account to hide who you really are from us when you do post? You think that actually works?

(10) Have you left the game and the forum and once in a while come back to read, but not post? While knock it off! Post something to let us know you still care. You don't have to suddenly be here every day and night like BMBI. (Hi BMBI)

(11) Are you actually filling out your answers?

(12) Are you an idiot if you answered 11 yes?

(13) I mean really! You know I do this just to entertain you baboons. Answering these things is pointless.

(14) Do you hate yourself for continuing to read this? There's nothing funny yet and you think it might get better? Ha!

(15) If you answered yes to any question, seek professional help. Doctor Hardlicker has a few opening.
Sayonara
I_Quit
Game dead
Good Luck
Sinking Ship
Gute Reise
Tres cerveza negra por favor
Im off, have to catch a flight
This Ship needs a new Captain
i would promote pneuma, you just have to put his heart in a box
Spoiler
lolnope

You are all that is left of us !
Spoiler
->BE<-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I haven't left wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
TLDR. Silly goat.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 21, 2014, 2:38:27 PM
"
I haven't left wtf lol

You still more time playing in the mud. I mean GD.
"
bhavv wrote:
TLDR. Silly goat.

Your loss. Again.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
I haven't left wtf lol

You still more time playing in the mud. I mean GD.

XD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
(1) Maybe?

(2) For the space of 2 minutes, perhaps.

(3) There are other forums on this website?

(4) Yes

(5) Yes

(6) No

(7) No. x

(8) Ko te rite tenei te take e kore ahau e tuku i konei. I te aha koe e mohio e kore ahau e korero English?

(9) Yes

(10) Sorry.

(11) Yes

(12) Yes

(13) I enjoy it.

(14) Because game ded

(15) I answered yes to most.. :(
(2) holds head in shame.

(15) by appointment only.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Hi! Wait...what?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌