PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Agreed to this. Posted on Reddit aswell.
I am really grateful for the website but this takes all it does away for me and removes the only way I could actually make currency at the moment.
Hi, ive got a problem with POE.XYZ i used to have items indexed under one of my characters that is now dead in nemesis (Yolo_League_) but now when i list items on my NEW CHARACTER in nemesis (HashTagYoloSwag_) the items i post dont show up on POE.XYZ and yes making FORUM THREADS on my HashTagYoloSwag_ (New forum threads) of items im selling.

when i went to search for a item i listed, it says the seller is Yolo_League_ (my old character that died on nem)

Because of this it NEVER says im online cause it keeps saying the seller is Yolo_league_

O_o

Help me fix this? :(
oh dude since when we can use xyz with a new account with a single char lv 1 inside ? My guildmate just showed me it was working, i tried a couple months ago it was not working. woua haha im happy ty man
IGN my main account : Destrock
"
oh dude since when we can use xyz with a new account with a single char lv 1 inside ?

Since the very first day.
Your examples at http://poe.xyz.is/tags.html shows this example:

This is a very expensive item with buyout and current offer specified:
(item)
~b/o 500 exa
~c/o 250 exa

Is it possible to show both c/o and b/o at xyz? Currently only the b/o is shown.

Got an amulet called Dragon Pendant up in my thread the next 24h if you want to use a test example (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/620663/page/1). It also seem to completely remove the c/o tab in the old layout, have that problem transferred over to modern too?
It looks like the "Seller" filter is case sensitive? Is that intended/necessary?

I imagine it's used pretty rarely, I was just checking to see if my items were showing up and found I had to use the correct capitalization to find anything.

Just a heads up, maybe you already know, and thanks for making such an awesome and useful tool!
plz need help

my old main are Lyssilia and this the IGN on you page my new main is _burnbaby_ and not change on the page.

What can i do? i am allways offline on the page .... how i can change the new ign ?
IGN: _Arcbaby_
Can you please tell me how come items are being shown as my old character and not my new one? It is always showing me as offline now... barely any sales.... :(
Is this broken for anyone else? I can't seem to do any search except for an empty one.
Worked fine for me until yesterday
Most searches my Guildmates and I do are resulting in ERRORs.

"
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

This started today.
IGN: Manthra_Ackbars
Last edited by Jshaw995 on Dec 12, 2013, 1:14:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info