PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
"
xyz wrote:
"
Xanin wrote:
Ancient black theme is gone... please bring it back, i dont like the other way to sort items

also, try searching for goldrim and add the all resist to the specification and it cant sort them by resist anymore

Should work now. Can you explain what exactly you don't like in the new theme?

It's not that we don't like modern features, it's that people want alternate color schemes for the site.

A lot of people like using black backgrounds because it's easier on the eyes.

I see. There probably will be a dark variant of current Modern theme.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Xanin wrote:
Ancient black theme is gone... please bring it back, i dont like the other way to sort items

also, try searching for goldrim and add the all resist to the specification and it cant sort them by resist anymore

Should work now. Can you explain what exactly you don't like in the new theme?

white background annoys my eyes

old theme allows a much faster and efficient filling of the forms
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
The current Modern theme is a design nightmare. Please, let me switch it off...

The old one was efficient, keeping tabs one above another - very easy to navigate, very easy to search what you need. This abomination spawns across my entire 22 inch screen with HUGE gaps between information boxes filled with wasted space and when items do appear their stats are not properly sorted on the right side.

It's incredibly frustrating to navigate. Please brind back the old theme or at least build upon it, this new theme has multiple design flaws that make it way worse.
Last edited by azmodael on Nov 9, 2013, 6:05:47 PM
btw,im still hoping for a pseudo for either +x to total elemental damage and/or +x to total damage

i have no clue how hard that would be to program
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
I'll try to be constructive and say what is wrong with this theme:

Very thin grey letters across white background - hard to read, must increase letter width and color contrast

HUGE amounts of wasted space between boxes - having to scroll half a screen to fill in the next gap is very annoying (consider APS and DPS placement for example)

Using enter should initiate the search - not sure if this existed before, but I never had to consider it, now i have to scroll across half the screen and search for the button

The placement of boxes in search results is a total mess. Numbers should be directly below their meaning - the current diagonal placement is confusing and hard to read. Trying to keep the meanings and just scroll the results works well in tables, but poorly in a site like this.

Again huge amounts of wasted space when showing results - making less items appear per page and causes more scrolling

Again letter coloring especially on iGN names is hard to read

Show search results should move like the meanings/tooltips do when scrolling down. Currently you have to scroll all the way up again to start a new search

The old design had its flaws, but it was condensed, fast to navigate and easy to read.
Last edited by azmodael on Nov 9, 2013, 6:20:18 PM
"
Xanin wrote:
btw,im still hoping for a pseudo for either +x to total elemental damage and/or +x to total damage

i have no clue how hard that would be to program

This please. Its the one advantage poexplorer has over xyz.

Also the new theme:
- display and entry of search options is better but could do with condensing (so it takes up less space)
- display of results is infinitely worse than the old theme, it takes up way to much space for one result and the old theme allowed for much more efficient comparisons of items
Ancient white theme doesnt work, when i search for an item it switches to a black one. Any way to fix that ?
Last edited by Shadowness_ on Nov 10, 2013, 1:01:27 AM
Any chance you can add a black theme on the new interface?
I never use, its harder to use, loads slower and its WHITE which sucks going from the dark theme of PoE forums to a very bright white.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 10, 2013, 3:01:11 AM
Hello Xyz.

When will we able to keep the mods selected after each search ? Example :

I search for :
Body armour
400-1000 armor
300-1000 evastion
mods : Life 50-75
Cold res : 30-45

=> Sumbit : no results ( unfortunately )
Go back to previous page and only ( 400-1000 armor 300-1000 evastion have been saved, you must choose between all the mods available again ( and change numbers this time in order to have results in case you did not get any )

Other than that, poe.xyz is great.
Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>
"
Inexium wrote:
Hello Xyz.

When will we able to keep the mods selected after each search ? Example :

I search for :
Body armour
400-1000 armor
300-1000 evastion
mods : Life 50-75
Cold res : 30-45

=> Sumbit : no results ( unfortunately )
Go back to previous page and only ( 400-1000 armor 300-1000 evastion have been saved, you must choose between all the mods available again ( and change numbers this time in order to have results in case you did not get any )

Other than that, poe.xyz is great.

This will be tricky to make because this is a form and input fields are added dynamically. Browsers tend to implement "back" button functionality in many different ways.

Why not just use "Show search form" button?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info