PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Would love to see these:

Better stats regarding prefixes and suffixes, many times poe.trade will not know if its a prefix or a suffx.

Searching for 1 open suffix or 1 open prefix.

Search for "Any weapon", now its only possible to search for one handed weapons, bows, two handed weapons, but lets say I want to search for "all weapons" with veiled mods on them.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Hi,

I am using poe trade all the time, thanks for great product.

But I am experiencing an annoying issue with it. I sold an item 3 weeks ago (Corpse nail coral ring), but I still receive the buying requests. I don't know how to solve that.
Any advice?

Thanks
Last edited by WaldemarII on Apr 24, 2020, 5:22:22 PM
Searching 'Cortex' doesn't show un-identified versions of the map that are for sale.
"
Searching 'Cortex' doesn't show un-identified versions of the map that are for sale.
there is an option which you need to tick on/off in order to search for identified/unidentified items
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Last edited by DaceTheWarlock on Apr 28, 2020, 10:18:36 AM
Cannot search for any annointed amulets for some reason, I know it worked before because I got my cleaving amulet from poe trade, but it doesn't work now, the option in mods just isn't there.
Hi, how to use it on ps4 standard league? I recaive info that "Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria."
Last edited by roqi001 on May 1, 2020, 2:36:50 PM
Bug report,

I am posting EX to buy delirium orbs like "~price 50 jewellers-delirium-orb".

However, it shows people can buy my ex with 50 jeweler orbs.

https://poe.trade/search/hagetonikaheto
This link shows that if people search for exalted orb in item_tab, it will show the wrong price

Please fix this and stop the guys from bothering me.

Thank you!

Last edited by upscpu110 on May 3, 2020, 3:34:12 PM
Can I edit my self with something that I don't wanna show in poe.trade website when it can be searched in the official one. It's really bad to be whispered by newbies all the time
Missing:
-Ability to search by open prefix/suffix (You cant say its impossible in 2020 while other trade sites already have it)
-Search by map quantity
-Multiple new scarabs that we cant search for
-Collected timeless set, all 5 of them, just like an entire shaper set
-Disable or search for Quality from catalysts on rings/belts etc.
-Entry in "Manage your shop" for buying catalysts from other people.
-Entry in "Manage your shop" for buying legion scarabs, cant find them.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last edited by ubersuperduper on May 7, 2020, 9:08:20 PM
Love this page, but was wondering, if at all possible, could we have an option on how many modifiers are on the item; for instance a box that can put in a maximum set number of modifiers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info