PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Re: above...

Apparently other mods are impacted by this issue, it can also be reproduced by searching for:

"faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline"
I am no longer getting the red icon when a live search alert happens. I get the sound and (1), but I only get the red icon if more than 1 item pops.
Hi, is it possible to add the chance to change notification sound for live search? IT would be great to have multiple live search and with sound i can know what type of item is it.
Hey guys, can some1 explain to me why some ppl have the "api" prefix in currency trades on poe.trade and others are not and how to get "it" (the api)
example http://prntscr.com/pk84wk
Last edited by MetalBoBr on Oct 16, 2019, 2:51:39 PM
Timeless splinters somehow bugged? I don't see myself selling it, even if i selling it.

Edit: Seems it needs to be for some reason in fragments tab to be working.
Last edited by CRE_AGA on Oct 21, 2019, 12:56:09 PM
Hi dear. Can i see stacked deck on currency ?
The indexer ignores ~b/o 1 orb-of-annulment tag. The description format is used by the game client by default.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
I have my currency tab set to public but it's not showing the stock of my currency and I don't have the API tag, any way to fix this?
Last edited by bearshimmy on Oct 29, 2019, 11:10:25 PM
Would be great to be able to search for 1 open prefix or suffix in your poe.trade
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
"
Would be great to be able to search for 1 open prefix or suffix in your poe.trade

I've been frusterated by this also, it takes doing indepth searches and comparisons with https://poeaffix.net/, which is doable but very time consuming. Being able to simply seach for x num open prefixes // suffixes along with the existing mod filters would be amazing.
Last edited by LeoXavior on Nov 22, 2019, 4:47:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info