PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I am here because i need help,

today when i was trying to exchange currency i believe it worked for me to exchange.. then suddenly during the day when i did it again it stopped working.

I have a premium stash tap added the currency i wanted to exchange for how much of the other currency ~b/o 2/200 alt or whatever example.. i do that and its on public or i put it off and back on public.. but still wont show me on the currency.poe.trade website at all i waited hours no chance..

I used the xzy url and to get myself manually online on poe.trade which showed me as online but on currency.poe.trade it wouldn't list me on the list at all.

i copied the URL i was given and put on manage your shop on currency.poe.trade and still after adding what i want to exchange i still wouldn't show up on the list, i am at my limits i tried whatever i could do but no chance.

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong or how i fix this problem.

i msged poe support and they told me to msg here for help

i checked the www.pathofexile.com/trade and it shows me on it, but its not the web i want to show on

i want to show up on currency.poe.trade web which still doesn't show me

ok fixed it.. all was a misunderstanding.
Last edited by Saladin2 on Jan 25, 2018, 12:20:01 AM
Not sure if this is where I should be posting, but there seems to be an issue with trying to sell silver coins when either using "Exact price -> 0.25 chaos" or using a note for "~price 1/4 chaos". Neither of these allow my silver coins to show up on poetrade's listings. On the other hand, setting note to "~b/o 1/4 chaos" does work. Here's a link to the thread where I got help solving my problem:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2078981/page/1#p15232958
When I open the site and make initial search for some item - evertything is fine.
But when I further change search criteria - I get this most of the time, if not all the time:

Browser is Firefox.
It may be connected with your Certificate. Some time ago there wa a popup notification it is not correctly set - seems the certificate if for the subomain status. only.
Last edited by MisterAL on Jan 26, 2018, 6:04:53 AM
So I am having a weird problem with Chrome, that when I click the mod selection box, it lags for about half a minute before it shows. Any ideas how to remedy this?

It doesn't happen in Firefox or incognito mode however.

Edit: the site has a problem with an extension Chrome Currency Converter.
Last edited by TeaAddict on Jan 26, 2018, 9:11:21 PM
Would it be possible to make a search only show offers in a certain currency?
For example searching for maps, almost all of the offers are in chisels, but I want to buy for chaos.

Would that be possible feature to implement?
I feel like it could be really useful when currencies fluctuate like vaal orb/chaos orb ratio has done recently.
Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but I cannot find or search for the "#% increased Body Swap cast speed" enchant on poe.trade

Am I doing something wrong or has the site not been updated with the most current enchants?
Poe.Trade stopped working 1 Month ago wrote 4 PMs nd 3 Emails no Response so far.

Please Help me Poe/trade shows my items Poe.trade doesnt. Not appearing as offline or anything on Poe.trade. Currency listings via Browser work on Poe.trade

If additional Info is needed lmk
Last edited by Cptbuzyo on Jan 27, 2018, 11:47:19 PM
"
Hisklig wrote:
Would it be possible to make a search only show offers in a certain currency?

Yes.

Select a currency in the Buyout section and enable Exact Currency.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Shaped Toxic Sewers is 'Shaped Sewers' in the currency market, may have to do with why there's no sell orders for them?
Any plans for HTTPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info