PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Bump for great justice.
How is your other tool going?
"
xyz wrote:
"
lameranger wrote:
Erm... I would like to make another suggestion.

Is it possible to make the explicit property remain there after press backward?
=) thanks

*Another thanks for hearing my (or our?) to enable the search on eDPS and pDPS for weapons!*

Why would you go back instead of clicking "Show/hide search form" button?

Thanks! I don't know there is a button on top have the same function. Thanks again for your awesome work!
IGN - LameMeMeMe (ci elemental bow-shadow) / LameMeMeMeMe (two-handed sword duelist)
:D
pm me in forum if I offline in-game. Cannot online often due to laptop overheat issue.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Bump for great justice.
How is your other tool going?

I don't have much time to develop stat.xyz.is. Hope I'll have some soon.
How to be seen online in searches? Do I need to register for races?
Thanks, great tool man.
"
hkahramangs wrote:
Thanks, great tool man.

Online status is taken from ladder hence only top 15000 players in each league are affected. You don't need to register anywhere, just make sure you're in the top 15k.
"
xyz wrote:
"
hkahramangs wrote:
Thanks, great tool man.

Online status is taken from ladder hence only top 15000 players in each league are affected. You don't need to register anywhere, just make sure you're in the top 15k.

Well you should think of taking more players from the ladder since I am around 21k and I wanna be seen as online :)
"
hkahramangs wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
hkahramangs wrote:
Thanks, great tool man.

Well you should think of taking more players from the ladder since I am around 21k and I wanna be seen as online :)

Only 15k players are shown at web-accessible ladder. I can't do anything about it, talk to GGG staff.
Hi, poe.xyz forum! First off, amazing site! Thank you so much for creating it! Secondly, and I'm sorry if I missed this in the pages of forum comments, is there a way to specifically tell the site to update your forum? Or could this possibly be implemented in the future? For example, I have a shop at forum number 313013 and after I have updated my gear it would be great if I could just enter my forum number onto your site to let it know that my available equipment is ready to be updated. I know that I could always repost a new forum, but then I would loose all of the positive comments that have been left about trading with me :( (okay, there's only 2 comments so far, but I hope to garner more over time :P)

Thanks for your time!
Silver
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
"
gfeldman wrote:
Hi, poe.xyz forum! First off, amazing site! Thank you so much for creating it! Secondly, and I'm sorry if I missed this in the pages of forum comments, is there a way to specifically tell the site to update your forum? Or could this possibly be implemented in the future? For example, I have a shop at forum number 313013 and after I have updated my gear it would be great if I could just enter my forum number onto your site to let it know that my available equipment is ready to be updated. I know that I could always repost a new forum, but then I would loose all of the positive comments that have been left about trading with me :( (okay, there's only 2 comments so far, but I hope to garner more over time :P)

Thanks for your time!
Silver

Just bump your topic by replying to it (as forum rules state you can do that once per hour). Then it'll be immediately reindexed (within two minutes).
New features:
  • New filter which allows to filter out mirrored items
  • New subforum added: Default to Hardcore Trading. It's now possible to specify in which currency do you want to pay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info