PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi,

In poe.trade, I can't find the "x% increased Area of Effect while Unarmed" mod in the list of mods (for "Martial Artistry" Crimson Jewel), is it possible to add it ?

Thank you !
Hi,

Is there a chance to add possibility of using logical operators (AND, OR, &and, &or, &, |, ; ) in "Name" field?
I want to buy just some specific maps, eg.

River OR Messa OR Courtyard OR Necropolis
River &or Messa &or Courtyard &or Necropolis
River | Messa | Courtyard | Necropolis

Something like that...

Thanks for a essential application :-)
Jiri
Can we have some of new golems jewel stats into sortable and filter mods lists? Looking for high roll ones is a pain right now especially for Primordial Harmony and Might with 3 different rolls each.
Variable mods of those jewels are:

-Harmony
X% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned
Golems have X% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
Golem Skills have X% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed

-Might
Golems Summoned in the past 8 seconds deal X% increased Damage
Golems have X% increased Maximum Life
X% increased Damage if you Summoned a Golem in the past 8 seconds

Thank you

Just started having issues with Live search (Websocket (Instant)). Never had any issues before.
Anyone else?
It keeps trying to connect but fails. I reset cache\cookies, restarted browser, restarted router. Nothing worked. Any advice?

Thanks!
Same here - live search not working (websocket/instant), "Failed to communicate with the server. The server might be overloaded or something might be blocking your connection. If this error does not go away, use a different refresh mode."

60s/90s works
Indexing of items by forum post doesnt work either, live refresh doesnt work at all. Is there anyone who actually cares about this site or is it dead?
Live searches should be fixed now, apologies for the inconvenience.
"
xyz wrote:
Live searches should be fixed now, apologies for the inconvenience.

What about items listing? I have two items that havent been uploaded for 1 hour +, even though i have bumped my forum a lot...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1776319/page/1
Hey, I sent you a PM about a day ago, could you please check it out and shoot a response?
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Thanks for fixing it & good job ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info