PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
G0rr wrote:
I guess someone is trying to brute force trading changes, or something like that.

It scares me a bit that such a small group of people can influence whole PoE player base so heavily.

The trade website is hosted on cloudflare which does have DDOS protection integrated into their service, a "small group" of people could just as easily DDOS GGG themselves and bring the entire game down with the same methods.
"
And1111 wrote:
After poe trade is back up again,poe trade macro doesnt work anymore,i heard it's beacuse of adding ddos protection beacuse of yesterday attack,is there any way to fix this,for example adding trade macro to exception list or something?

Without saying much, bypassing such protections leave it vulnerable again..

I'm afraid we may be S.O.L. until ingame implementation. (atleast for the trade aspect of the macro)

it's safe to assume that if the person updating this macro can find a safe alternative, it will be available as soon as he can update it.
Last edited by Flail09 on Dec 22, 2016, 3:17:18 AM
Hi guys, I can't get how I list a _set_ I want to sell (Pale Court, Atziri etc) on currency.poe.trade
With one item it is clear but a set?

edit: nevermind I got it.
Last edited by RushBone on Dec 22, 2016, 5:14:07 AM
Anyone else getting the following error on firefox

'
Please turn JavaScript on and reload the page.
DDoS protection by CloudFlare
Ray ID: 3153c2ce45805b51 '

And yes.. JavaScript is turned on
works fine on Chrome
Still cant get my item to show as online, posting them via acquisition
maybe my acq start working after this post ... i so hope. but what can i do ?
Add new Div Cards to basetypes pls, nothing found at that moment
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
Sirenka wrote:
Still cant get my item to show as online, posting them via acquisition

Have the same problem :/
After this ddos guard i can't use poe trade with my Chrome... Allways w8 5sec for check and again and again... Using tor atm, but mb some1 can help fix this?

Allready cleared cookies and etc.
Not sure if this is right place for this but can't find a contact form to report a issue I've noticed with the site or not.

Not even sure this a poetrade issue or something GGG's side but when I go to search for the Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask I can only sort by the 50% increased charges used which doesn't change instead of being able to sort by #% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect which is what is supposed to be sortable.
Last edited by Rebur on Dec 23, 2016, 2:13:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info