PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

hi, poe.trade - show one item - two times

also, if change price for item - he show old and new price

also, he show items - what sold already

thank you
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the public stash tabs, I sold some chaos off them at a good rate yesterday but the offer is still showing on poe trade as valid (with wrong stock displayed).

Things I have done: Removed all chaos from every tab, set tab not public, priced chaos 100 exalt

Still offer is up unchanged. This is resulting in multiple whispers a minute which I have to reply to because I don't want to ignore anyone, I know how that feels.

I've had to stop playing altogether. Oddly I sold fusing today with no issues, it's just the chaos that has gotten somehow 'stuck'.

Cheers and thanks in advance..! :)

Oh, I'm on standard league btw.
Last edited by RunPuppet on Jun 4, 2016, 1:56:42 PM
"
RunPuppet wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the public stash tabs, I sold some chaos off them at a good rate yesterday but the offer is still showing on poe trade as valid (with wrong stock displayed).

Things I have done: Removed all chaos from every tab, set tab not public, priced chaos 100 exalt

Still offer is up unchanged. This is resulting in multiple whispers a minute which I have to reply to because I don't want to ignore anyone, I know how that feels.

I've had to stop playing altogether. Oddly I sold fusing today with no issues, it's just the chaos that has gotten somehow 'stuck'.

Cheers and thanks in advance..! :)

Oh, I'm on standard league btw.

I've removed your offer. This seems to be a GGG issue and I'm trying to get them to look into it.
'I've removed your offer. This seems to be a GGG issue and I'm trying to get them to look into it.'

Thanks so much! I was going insane w the whispers. I also contacted GGG support with the issue since I didn't actually know where the glitch was but they said that they couldn't help, so thanks..!
upd: tnx, sry.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jun 4, 2016, 3:10:23 PM
http://poe.trade/search/onazubowozubok
HI, i have a problem

I play Prophecy atm and still had some things in public stashtabs in standard.

Now i removed all the items out of the B/o stashtabs and moved them to NON-public tabs and the items still are shown on poe.trade so i still get whispers like crazy and at the time i start getting really annoyed about it.
Not even "go offline" in poe.trade works as i have the items sold through premium stash.

Is there anything i could do myself to get rid of the annoying whispers about items in standard?
Last edited by KomodoOne21 on Jun 4, 2016, 3:56:59 PM
Hi, my currency prices aren't updating at all.

edit: In standard

2edit: Works again, ty!
Last edited by Mindsplit123 on Jun 7, 2016, 5:00:26 AM
Just as a suggestion make so that in prophecies we can see on which difficulty it can be completed.
"
robot3200 wrote:
Just as a suggestion make so that in prophecies we can see on which difficulty it can be completed.

Yep, came here to suggest exactly this.

I don't like spamming 20 different people just to find out they're all in the wrong difficulty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info