PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

An error caused many non-indexed items to appear in search results even after reindexing. This was fixed today (and index should be fresh within a ~5 hours or so), sorry for inconvenience! At present, just treat all items without "check verified status" button as not verified.

UPD To make things faster I told it to reindex ~5k objects every minute. Have fun.
Last edited by xyz on Mar 21, 2013, 12:20:33 PM
"
xyz wrote:
"
Quak3 wrote:
first of all thanks for the great work!

i encountered a minor bug that i would like to report:
wanted to search for gear with
"+5% to all maximum resistances"
and it seems this stat doesnt work properly: the search got me >300 results and all kind of random stuff (rares, uniques and even white items). looks like it isnt properly recognized, maybe some1 cud look at that.

greetings! keep it up! ty

Can you please post full URL you got? It seems to work for me.

very neat it works for me now too, either i just had a temporary bug or some1 fixed this real quick =)
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
Is there a set time indexing is done for shop threads? or is it in an interval, like every x hours? I'm trying to be a little more effective with the way I post my sales up so that hopefully they hit .xyz while I'm still awake, rather than just as I'm going to bed.
IGN - Jiizanthapus
"
Kthx wrote:
Is there a set time indexing is done for shop threads? or is it in an interval, like every x hours? I'm trying to be a little more effective with the way I post my sales up so that hopefully they hit .xyz while I'm still awake, rather than just as I'm going to bed.

First pages of trading subforums are reindexed twice per 2 minutes (ordered by last post, then ordered by creation date). You don't need to worry about being more or less effective, you always win.
I'd love to see a postdate added, cause right now, in looking for what you want you very often stumble upon items that's a couple of months old, and the seller is unreachable, so, it'd be tremendously helpful with a column called:

"TS (Thread Starter) Last posted in thread:"
IGN: AllThingsEvil
"
WETDREAMS wrote:
I'd love to see a postdate added, cause right now, in looking for what you want you very often stumble upon items that's a couple of months old, and the seller is unreachable, so, it'd be tremendously helpful with a column called:

"TS (Thread Starter) Last posted in thread:"

You won't see topics created by inactive sellers as long as you don't lower last-seen date too much. The thread may be "couple of months old", but (by default) indexer only shows threads created by at least semi-active sellers (check their profiles for last visited or last post date).

I believe that showing last bump date is wrong as sellers'll start to bump their threads more often (and therefore it'll make forums even more cluttered with useless posts).
Last edited by xyz on Mar 24, 2013, 9:32:38 AM
Sorry if this has been ask previously. Its a huge thread.

Can you make it so we can enter the color of sockets?

example

If you enter 4 sockets as a requirement allow a field where we can enter R R G B if we wanted 2 red 1 green 1 blue sockets.
is there a way to make it so we dont have to re enter every mod when doing a different search
Is there a problem with the Indexer?
I putted several Items into the Forums for sale, but they do not appear in the Indexer, even after 20 hours...
For example

It is in my Shop Thread and in a separate Selling Thread - Default League.
If i search in the Indexer after Helmets with over 300 ES, it never appears!
Just curious...

cheers
"
Hulio225 wrote:
Is there a problem with the Indexer?
I putted several Items into the Forums for sale, but they do not appear in the Indexer, even after 20 hours...
For example

It is in my Shop Thread and in a separate Selling Thread - Default League.
If i search in the Indexer after Helmets with over 300 ES, it never appears!
Just curious...

cheers

There is. My server's IP, apparently, is blacklisted now, so it cannot access forums. I already contacted support, waiting for reply now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info