PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

There's a typo in the Spectral Throw projectile speed enchant when you search for it in the mods list.

@xyz: I don't know if anyone has reported this to you yet, I can't be arsed to dig through all the pages in this thread. But when searching for Cluster Traps the auto-fill thingy lists it as "Cluster Trap" which when searched gives this:

I don't know what the fuck Cluster Map is but I think I want one. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
The administrator,. I on equipment showed no buyers name, repair, 2 weeks already
Unidentified Xirgil's Cranks cannot be found by searching for "Xirgil's Crank Coiled Staff". I found it by looking for Coiled Staff and filtering to show only unid items.
-
Last edited by erasera666 on Mar 31, 2016, 12:37:17 PM
The administrator,. I on equipment showed no buyers name, repair, 2 weeks already
The wiki link for Zerphi's Last Breath, Grand Mana Flask links to nothing on the wiki

This is what it should link to.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zerphi%27s_Last_Breath

Nice website btw <3
The alt art race reward ungil's gauche doesn't show up when searched using the alt art button.
Any chance to ban sniper-scammer that list his almost perfect Skyforth on Perandus SC just for 23ex, but not selling it. So ppl thinking its worth just 23ex.
Last edited by zxfx on Mar 31, 2016, 10:59:08 AM
-
Last edited by erasera666 on Apr 1, 2016, 4:45:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info