PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Not sure if its possible but I get a lot of whispers for more stock then I actually have. Idiots are not reading the stock note you added onto the system. They use the slider which lets them do as much as they want.

Is it possible to make the stock slider change based on the persons actual stock?
CockEaterZZ is manipulating the market by putting items for cheap on sale he isn't going to sell. I tried to talk to him about hit but he was then reducing the price even more just to annoy me.

We really need a report button for players like him which will get removed from listings if there are many reports of such an abuse.

//edit: More market manipulation by TomhPogingII who is offering 5l Coils for 1ex in PSC but not replying to any whispers.
IGN: NautyJugg
Last edited by tayfun369 on Mar 13, 2016, 9:43:53 AM
I am not appearing online on currency.poe.trade even when sites such as poestatistics.com and the pathofexile.com ladder show me as online on the PSC ladder.

Do you have any ideas?
"
crappyaim wrote:
I am not appearing online on currency.poe.trade even when sites such as poestatistics.com and the pathofexile.com ladder show me as online on the PSC ladder.

Do you have any ideas?

Same happens to me
I don't know if this has been suggested before (there's a lot of replies!), but it would be quite nice to have a field for the sorting method. I often sort the items by buyout (by clicking on the currency), but it would be nice to have this available upon refresh (i.e. built into the search). I know there's a live mode now, which is awesome by the way, but I still refresh searches enough for it to be annoying!
UberControl PSC 1c belly of beast 75c when you message him. about 15 minutes now.

Edit: ohh now he's taunting us, he changed his price to 1 chrm

edit: he changed his price to 1.1ex. hope my pressuring him helped.
Last edited by enemymigs on Mar 13, 2016, 5:53:14 PM
Hi, i'd like to suggest a function for poe.currency. I'd like to have a possibility to disable some trades i have set up. So when i'm out of currency i can just disable it and it won't show up, and when i have currency for trade i just make it active instead of filling fields out again.
"
Hi, i'd like to suggest a function for poe.currency. I'd like to have a possibility to disable some trades i have set up. So when i'm out of currency i can just disable it and it won't show up, and when i have currency for trade i just make it active instead of filling fields out again.

This please. Since the path of exile crowd is too stupid to read the awesome stock note.
little request: is it possible to make the 'main' item name line in the results have a different colour (or any similar, simple differentiation), if the item is from a public tab instead of a linked shop? Its a bit tedious to check all the 'links' manually.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Mar 14, 2016, 4:14:41 AM
why do you need this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info