PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Could the exalt:chaos rate be changed? Now it is at something like 40-45c per exalt. In talisman exalts are going for around 75c. This messes up sorting by price.
Maybe it is possible to get the average rate from the currency market for sorting purposes?
"
Uknowho wrote:
The relatively newly added currency tracker at the head of the page takes really long to load on my shitty ass laptop, 10-20sec where i jsut have to wait for it to load and cant do any interaction with the rest of the site (sorting etc.). Any way to disable the function completely? Dont really need it and its just annoying for me at this point.

This should be fixed now, please report again if you're still having the issue.
hi xyz,

having some problems since the last update.
The items are listed and the thread gets the updates, but with the online features someting seems to be broken (link provided should work, using it for ages):
- I'm not tagged as online
- when I'm searching for my items, they appear without the "IGN" between "Verify" and "account age"

Any idea what's broken?
Thanks.

Edit: more specific:
- using acquisition, latest version
- thread updates working, items are there
- link for beeing online provided, worked for ages
- if i search for my items on poe.trade, the items are there, but they are listed without username, also as "not online"
Last edited by grombombolero on Dec 30, 2015, 5:09:48 AM
Hey,

Thanks for a fantastic tool. Will you add the unidentified version of the new talisman uniques? Currently they are not showing up on searches.
Hello there.

Lately i've been having the problem of my items not showing at all on poe.trade

I've tried using acquisition or procurement or manually creating a shop but none of it works.

Tried using my url to force online status but that was pointless also as my items don't even show to begin with. I also searched my shop thread through poe.trade and nothing was found so at this point i don't really know what to do.
IGN: OverAchiever/Royal_Flush
Bug report:

PM template is a bit broken. It has no new lines and contains 'garbage' tags if item is corrupted, example:

Spoiler

Hi, themotleyman!I'm interested in purchasing your <span class="label success corrupted">corrupted</span> Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet (from thread #1529700).It has the following stats:
Mods
Minions deal 19% increased Damage43% increased Mana Regeneration Rate2% of Life Regenerated per SecondNearby Allies gain 1% of Life Regenerated per SecondNearby Allies gain 40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Buyout: 2 exalted.

tested on FF 43 and IE 11
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Dec 30, 2015, 3:38:25 PM
Any ideas why my shop i created in procurement is not showing up?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1522893/page/1/#p12405561
Same issue. My items are no longer being displayed on the site. Not sure why, because I did not change anything (other than bumping and updating my online status).
My name is coming out as ??? on poetrade's currency feature. pls halp
OP said that to prevent missing ign name displayed in poe.trade we need to turn off privacy..
well i did that in 2015.. :P but my ign is still missing when ever i am offline..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info