PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Heyho,

how long does it take to get an answer from poexyzis concerning the unique link I need to make me appear online via procurement etc? I wrote him a message like 2-3 hours ago but no reply yet - I thought its like an automatic reply system after 15 to 60 mins. I am coming to think now that its not, so when does the person usually answer the messages? Or is there a new system for the link already? I read about it in kinds old threads from 2014.

Thanks for keeping poe.trade running.
Hi All,

I'm a newbie, but have read a lot of forums \ posts looking for the answer to my problem

I'm after a little help

My issue is:
My items are not indexing
I have made my thread in the warbands shop thread with 3 items for test
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1352209

I have only just started playing so my toon is level 35 - Not enough xp to get on the ladder (though, from what I have read, I understand that should not restrict my items showing in poe trade (I also have bumped to fast track auto index)

I'm happy to manually activate my online \ offline status - I just need POE to show my items, I cant find any other solutions online

anyone have a bone they can throw me :P

Thanks - Also mad props to the poe trade tool owners - its awesome

my items are indexing properly but i cant appear online in the last 3/4 days, what can i do?
What are these issues currently popping up?
Sometimes poetrade doesn't work.
Okay so I have a problem.
On poe.trade my IGN is listed as "zankioh" which is my account name. However, I do not own the character called "zankioh" as I was inactive for a long time and lost the name to someone else who grabbed it.

So now it creates the situation where people click on the whisper button on poe.trade and they end up whispering the other zankioh guy who took my name in the game. Or he's offline and they think I'm not online at all.

Can anything be done about this? My character's name (don't use the ranger anymore, but had to change the name) went from zankioh to zyankioh
Last edited by zankioh on Jul 25, 2015, 3:51:00 PM
I have a problem with site,it worked fine two days ago and suddenly stopped. I can't search for anything, whatever search option i use, i get " Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria. ". I cleared cookies, tried different browser, also another computer- nothing helps.
I tried connect to another network and it works. What is that? I was using poe.trade very often

Hey none of my items are indexing for some reason. A week ago it was working fine. Thanks! The shop thread is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320723/my-posts/1
"
Zembezon wrote:
I have a problem with site,it worked fine two days ago and suddenly stopped. I can't search for anything, whatever search option i use, i get " Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria. ". I cleared cookies, tried different browser, also another computer- nothing helps.
I tried connect to another network and it works. What is that? I was using poe.trade very often

I double this question, same thing happened to me today, I tried exact same steps and nothing helped so far.
I'm having an issue, all currency icons aren't showing, I see the buyout prices, but no icon so I have to mouseover the blank space to see what the buyout is listed in. Anyone know why this is happening or a fix?
Thanks
I'm having a problem with the online status on poe.trade, maybe someone here has an idea.

It wont show me as online one poe.trade even tho my online status says I'm online for the next hour. I noticed that the online status link has my old PoE username (I changed it recently) so I'm thinking that's the problem, but I can't seem to request a new link. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info