PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

How often does poe.trade update its index?

Like if i add a item to my shop thread, how long before it show up on poe.trade? Every 30 min?

Also, i made the online thing tool, so it shows im Online, but it shows my HC char, and when im on any standard char It says im offline?

My friend tried this and he got user not online. is there fix for this?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
Akymo86 wrote:
How often does poe.trade update its index?

Like if i add a item to my shop thread, how long before it show up on poe.trade? Every 30 min?

Also, i made the online thing tool, so it shows im Online, but it shows my HC char, and when im on any standard char It says im offline?

My friend tried this and he got user not online. is there fix for this?

http://poe.trade/online.html?2
i wanna this
Hi, I got the link from xyz to set my status online but it doesn't worked.

As you can see from this (/look the first item) http://imgur.com/loAYPkR my item is showed under an old HC characters and not online. Im in the ladder also sure 100%. FIx pls :D

edit:online now:D thanks
Last edited by Toorinroor on Jun 29, 2015, 2:25:39 PM
xyz dont work :(
Not showing as online, even if you lvl 100 or bump it manually
Also if you want PM some1 from xyz it redirect to PoE forum buy msg is cleared
When it will go to normal any1 know?

EDIT #2: Everything seems to be working again. All my items are showing up, both when searching by thread number or for a specific item.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I emptied my shop thread in late June before going on vacation. After updating my shop on the 3rd of July (which was somewhat of a pain due to current bugs/issues with procurement) none of my items are being indexed.

I've checked my shop thread several times -- it looks just like it used to before I emptied it. I've also manually bumped it 2 times in the last 24 hours (I'll go and bump it again after writing this).

Here is my thread, in case anyone wants to double-check: LINK.

I've only tried searching for my items by using either the thread number 1254279 or my character's name. I'll try searching for the individual items without using those methods, although I doubt it'll work. I'll post here if it does though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Tried searching for the individual items. Items in my "Featured gear" section, which all had individual buyouts, are not showing up.
All items in my set-price tabs on the other hand ARE showing up. Using the "Verify" function even returns "Verified" for all those items.

What's even weirder: I can see my character name next to those items, but if I straight up copy-paste that name into the "Seller" box on poe.trade it can't find a single item. I have no idea what's going on o_O
Last edited by TehRei on Jul 4, 2015, 12:26:58 PM
poe.trade not work with garena sv.Thai
Just wanted to suggest a little upgrade if possible:

Indicate on the website when the user was last online. It's very irritating to find an item you need, and then be unable to contact the seller. Personally I'd do this with a traffic light system:

Green: Online in the last 48 hours
Amber: Online more than 48 hours ago but less than a week
Red: Online more than a week ago

Just a little thing, but it would make it easy to spot dead posts that people have just abandoned.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Thank you so much for poe.trade AND aquisition, I also noticed on github that you are helping developing VCMI, wow.
Is there a way to donate a beer to you? :)
Perception is reality.
the PM funcion doesn't work anymore. when you click send all the fields are empty on the next page (path of exile websight message composer)

reported june 27. still the same problems.

thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info