PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

After reading the first post, so basically if I search for "#% increased Global Critical Strike Chance", any amulet with this as a crafted mod will not show up? Right?
Last edited by liamwpk on Jan 7, 2015, 11:29:00 AM
Im online atleast 10+ hours per day and i apear offline on poe trade all the time. dont know what couse this (im not top 10 in ladder^^)
Is there any way to fix this? First time i have this problem (never had it before torment league)
add vaal orb support
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
"Hello, DurchFalloutBoy.

You are not online. Or maybe you are. Who knows.

You cannot be online. Make sure your profile on Path of Exile website is not set to private.

Wait up to three days, it usually helps."

What now?
Can't seem to get buyouts to work.
What's wrong with this?

Uniques

~b/o 5 chaos

~b/o 3 chaos

~b/o 3 chaos

Hi,

I just started playing PoE when torment league started. I read guides that says poe.trade is a good indexer to find and sell items but recently I'm having trouble browsing the site; it really takes a long time to load the page. I tried to browse other sites and they load just fine. Does any of you also experience the same problem? I don't know how to contact them so I just posted in this thread.
Sorry if this may be a repeat but I have been wondering why can't i find my demigod's eye race season 9/10's reward or any demigods eye on poe xyz
the flash ads on poegoods keep redirecting me to their sites
Last edited by 310 on Jan 12, 2015, 10:44:16 PM
I'm having the same issues as alot of people, my items that are listed are showing that I'm offline. Never had this problem until this league, my brother had to delete all his higher standard characters in order for him to get it to work, but I'm not willing to do that. Hopefully a fix comes soon.
my IGN wont show correct, and ppl trying to whisp another guy

my IGN : LittleDirtyFrog , ppl trying to whisp Butt_Breaker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info