PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I am pretty new to this. Made a post to sell an item and it doesn't show up at poe.xyz.is. Anyone knows the reason? I couldn't find the answer after looking back 10 pages of this thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/757897
Update!

• Added league name to search results header.
  • +all resist is now multiplied by 3 when dealing with pseudo +# total resistance/+# total elemental resistance
  • Added new currency, mirror, items with buyout set in mirrors (i.e. ~b/o 1 mirror) will always be shown, even if they aren't verified.
  • Fixed a bug where having both ~c/o and ~b/o tags would result in only one being shown up.
New "Enlighten" Gem wont show up.
  • Fixed a bug where some players are always shown online.
Not sure if its possible to fix it somehow but when I search for my items its sometimes hard to find them via indexer. For example, my kaom's primacy cant be found without specifying dmg/explicit/sellers name. Imo it should be shown when I just search for all kaom's primacys and sort them by physical damage. Afaik it lists up to 100 results only and then just sort them. Any way to improve it?
How are the revenues from Ad on this? Any way to donate?
min maxing Vortex Occultist two leagues in a row. What next?
Is there a way to specifically look for an item with alternative art? For example if I wanted to find someone with the alt art Sin Trek boots?
"
xyz wrote:
Update!

• +all resist is now multiplied by 3 when dealing with pseudo +# total resistance/+# total elemental resistance

this is awesome... I mean, that's what poexplorer was doing. Next step is to make a mod that would count both resists values from implicit in-game mod and resists from explicit in-game mod. kind of [total][pseudo]+# total resistance/+# total elemental resistance
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
"
kefirhl wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
Update!

this is awesome... I mean, that's what poexplorer was doing. Next step is to make a mod that would count both resists values from implicit in-game mod and resists from explicit in-game mod. kind of [total][pseudo]+# total resistance/+# total elemental resistance

It should count both implicit and explicit mods.
"
xyz wrote:
Spoiler
"
kefirhl wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
Update!

It should count both implicit and explicit mods.

I see it does count "+xx to all resistances" game mod but it doesn't count two-stone rings mod which may look like "+12-16% to Fire and Lightning Resistances"

Example: poe.xyz.is/search/usokutimamoyoh there we see some two-stone rings have 100+ total resistance but none appears if we search with [pseudo]+#% total resistance set to 100
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Last edited by kefirhl on Jan 18, 2014, 12:08:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info