Seriously, why is everyone using Rangers and RF?

"
Ael00 wrote:

Your main argument is : 'you dont play the game as I would like you too, so you suck !'. Very mature. Mixed with arrogance.

such thread

very amazing

wow

No, his main argument is an observation of how most players choose 2 things out of many, but somehow you manage to feel offended by this and react with an extremely arrogant post. Very mature.
Last edited by Langbogen on Oct 20, 2014, 6:10:30 AM
There is lot of ranger yes(bow buff, new bow skill really good so lot of ppl play bow ranger this league)
But rf I see few of them,(few caster build wich use rf)

Last league there was a lot of Mara rf with no skill or cyclone but now almost no one play (snapshot nerf )
Last edited by keta on Oct 20, 2014, 8:57:15 AM
I see plenty all of the characters. When I wanted to make an RF - there was almost only RF maras around me, when I wanted to make an archer - there was almost only archers around me. Now I dont want to make any - and there only maras, shadows, scoins, witches, templars and rangers around me. Plenty of every classes
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Im a 2H Cyclone. 80k cyclone tooltip.

There will always be popular flavour of the months, but there are many powerful and viable less popular builds around :)
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
"
Lol I'm sick of seeing RF and Rangers. Shadow, Templar and Marauder(not RF) is very scarce in the rampage league. Well at least they are in my region server.

I wonder why everyone like to use Rangers and RF so much... (besides than the OP tornado shot)

If you're looking for something that annoys you non stop , you might just find it . Stop looking for it and you'll have a great time playing the game .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 20, 2014, 4:42:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info