Seriously, why is everyone using Rangers and RF?

Lol I'm sick of seeing RF and Rangers. Shadow, Templar and Marauder(not RF) is very scarce in the rampage league. Well at least they are in my region server.

I wonder why everyone like to use Rangers and RF so much... (besides than the OP tornado shot)
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
hit and run.....similar like driving the car.
Complaining is for the weak.
Selfie Selfish.
Last edited by Yeelun on Oct 19, 2014, 10:55:59 PM
RF is cheap, harbingers are overpowered. Most people play the powerful efficient builds.
"just for try, for see and for know"
I dont know about that. The elite guys in my clan run shadow flicker nukes. Just darting around and packs explode. I dont play pubbies.
Git R Dun!
Ranger has a very good start for projectile based builds, as well as crit since there's a massive amount of efficient accuracy at the start. Other than that, ranger is close to an aura cluster and can connect to the main highways relatively quickly while not being inefficient.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I've been using Ranger since she was the weakest start, so I don't want to hear any crap!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I just enjoy building characters from the ground up. My max level is about 85 tops before I get bored with the slow exp progression...

The latest RF build of the week is really fun to play. I guess that's why you see so many people playing similar builds.
Ranger is clearly the best Evasion + Attack based character to choose because of the 8% attack speed node and the powerful evasion/life hybrids.

Last edited by Matlock0 on Oct 20, 2014, 3:53:41 AM
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by Auxion on Oct 20, 2014, 4:38:35 AM
Im using both, my only two characters in rampage so far. Should I be burned on a stick ?

Some of us don't play 80 hours a week. Or 50. Or 30 even. Why should I or anyone for that matter be scrutinized for their choice of builds just because its an effective one? I don't have the time nor the will to go through ineffective builds just to get to merciless and realize uh oh well that build sucks lets make a new one.

Truth is experimentation in this game takes a lot of time and currency most people don't have. It seems you dont give a crap about that.

Your main argument is : 'you dont play the game as I would like you too, so you suck !'. Very mature. Mixed with arrogance.

such thread

very amazing

wow
Last edited by Ael00 on Oct 20, 2014, 5:08:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info