Well... RF is the strongest build...

"
cGramma wrote:
RF dps is definitely not shit, anyone who has ever played a proper RF build can tell you that much. And the map mods you need to avoid are exactly the same mods that everybody else would rather avoid as well (on HC at least). Is it "the strongest build"? Fuck no. Is it good? Definitely.

Then again, you can always resort to lazy shitposting if you know shit all about anything.

I think for the most part, the reason why most posters are just straight off pointing out RF is not even close to being the strongest, because it has a good amount of cons. The "strongest" builds tend to have no weakness or a very small amount of cons that you can still tackle anything and still come out like nothing fazed you.

RF DoT is decent enough to melt most of the content, but the ceiling of its damage potential is kinda low like some of the Facebreaker builds. Mostly because these builds (and RF skill) do not crit unless you use crit weakness for FB, but that is meh. Most of the strong (strongest ones too) builds has crit part of the equation, and the numbers can skyrocket easily into the six digits, and if you break it enough, it will hit in the seven digits. I think most posters have in mind that anything less than 100k DPS = shit dps.

Overall, RF is a very good skill that can melt a lot of things, but it does have its issues that makes you wonder why you bothered making a build that uses RF in the first place. I am just iterating what you said, and I agree.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 20, 2014, 2:12:10 PM

Disappointed in yousolwitch.

uninspired thread, not clever, just boring.

you know full well RF is a decent budget build and nothing more
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
When RF was snapshot it wasn't the strongest build. Heck, even when the CoD snapshot worked it wasn't the strongest. It's defense is great with mid tier DPS, but strongest. Nope.

Show me a RF build that kills uber Atziri. I'm talking pure RF build, not one that uses RF as a buff for it's spells.
Not even most endgame spell builds use RF.

RF was never that strong, it was tanky as fuck and it was cheap but the clear speed was AIDs.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
solwitch wrote:
Cause it's funny,,, Mapmods are optional, just like every other build has a weakness to a map mod you ignore it reroll.... RF... Lmao totems really? I can take one down with basic attack lmaoooo.... Totems!!! LOL!!!

Yet to a convincing argument. As it stands, RF is still superior....

???
The strongest build is assumed to be strong for its high DPS and smoothly to face almost anything... RF don't have hight DPS and has problems with many mods...
You choose... you're a troll or a noob with 3000 hours of gameplay?
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I'm ashamed of the people falling prey to OP's trolling. Learn a little about this guy's forum history.
The pros of RF outweigh any of its cons... Lmao high dps makes a great build? Flam, vul and ele weakness curses melt anything. There are various rf builds taking down atziri. The best part of Rf you can combine it with other skills. You folks stick to your expensive mediocre builds that get one shotted off screen. I'll stick with mine...

Curses... You're gonna need them ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Oct 21, 2014, 9:53:36 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
The best part of Rf you can combine it with other skills. You folks stick to your expensive mediocre builds that get one shotted off screen.

Ah, I see now. A build that uses RF with another skill is an RF build. Now I know math even more now.

I heard dem jeeper creapers can one shot before you see things, so no matter what build you have, you will REEEEEEP.

/sarcasm

brought to you by Slim Jim
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Another solwitch trash thread

YASWTT
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 21, 2014, 5:18:02 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Another solwitch trash thread

YASWTT

In my home country of kazlakastan, Solwitch threads are of biggest number one cause with doing the stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info