[1.2] Ventor's Crit Arc/Lightning Tendrils Caster Build. [UPDATE]: NEW TEMPEST SHIELD VIDEO

a noob question for someone who never tried BM+BR before... is there anything I really can do when there are no mobs to leech from and ES is going down due to BR? Died in a few boss fights now where they get my ES down a bit and when BR is then slowly sucking ES until I "commit suicide". Is there any goddamned flask or summit I can pop?

Or is it that you gotta have higher ES base to be able to mitigate this? I've only got 3,7 base ES without auras and stuff..
Hey, you mentioned couple of times that crit/empower/light pen etc bypasses the damage effectiveness penalty, I wonder why you specifically mentioned that. Afaik that penalty only goes to added damage such as added light gem, or heralds. Does that go to something else I dont know about?
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
a noob question for someone who never tried BM+BR before... is there anything I really can do when there are no mobs to leech from and ES is going down due to BR? Died in a few boss fights now where they get my ES down a bit and when BR is then slowly sucking ES until I "commit suicide". Is there any goddamned flask or summit I can pop?

Or is it that you gotta have higher ES base to be able to mitigate this? I've only got 3,7 base ES without auras and stuff..

Remove Blood Rage gem and return it to the socket. Or if you don't have any auras in shield/weapon, put BR there and just weapon swap.
Last edited by phoenix4dota on Oct 27, 2014, 5:37:32 PM
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

Remove Blood Rage gem and return it to the socket. Or if you don't have any auras in shield/weapon, put BR there and just weapon swap.

doh, didnt think of that.
cheers
You could pick some better ES nodes if you travel on the outside patch around Unnatural calm and replace the 6% nodes around it to something like Written in blood(2 nodes 18%es)/Nullification(3 nodes 20%)

Example:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgbpB2MHpQ48DkgRDxOeFHEWQBa_Fy8abB6BJ2EpTysNLJwtH0GWQktHBkmyS41Ms099UDBRYFXWWfNca1yKXfJfKl9qY0NknWTnZp5wUnC7cNVyqXvXfjN-r37if8aAVoCkghCESIV9hcWJ04w2jRmOZI_6lSCdrp_LoqOkkayqrrO0xbb6wBrBxcHzw23LvdDQ0PXZX9te2-fdjN-K37DfvuAS5CLmgecL6QLqGOv17BjyHfLh8773Mvem-Ov60v8cflkdFI9Gm6H316yYdFURLysKtvc=

Good luck :)
minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Last edited by Galax201 on Oct 29, 2014, 4:28:44 AM
Can i use Tabula on this build? what should i consider if i'll be using Tabula?
"
0314 wrote:

You should consider the lack of chest stats to compensate by gem setup or items. Though it probably will just start to affect you in A3 merci and above. Below Tabula won't cause any problems.
Which two spells are considered the best to use? Also, which version of Doryani's to get?
"
wehrberg wrote:
Which two spells are considered the best to use? Also, which version of Doryani's to get?

Considering this is Arc build, I suggest using Arc. Since Arc is lightning spell, I suggest using lightning Doryani's.

"
0314 wrote:

This is lowlife build, you need a way to protect yourself against chaos damage, so Shavronne's Wrappings or Solaris Lorica is mandatory.
hey ventor, could upload more videos?
mybe atziri//uber or 78 tanking wanna see how it works in end contect, mybe 6man carry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info