Auction House needed!

"
Prasch wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Trade tools would be useful, but...you know, the auction house is too asociated with Diablo 3 crap launch to be useful to convince anyone.

Every body just spouts "hurr duur diablo 3" as though that were somehow a bad thing without giving any legit argument other than not wanting POE to be compared to it

Well, to be fair it could be good. Read my post carefully. I'm saying Auction Houses in aRPG have gained a bad reputation, so it's hardly possible to convince people to implement one.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Except PoE was 100% anti-AH before D3 was even released...so...
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
The Auction house idea it's not bad... but imo an AH that's similar to WOW AH would be nicer and more easy to use
[didn't play D3 seemed like a waste+my pc is shitty]
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Agreed, better trading tools would be useful (even an in-game indexer), but an AH != trading. It's automated, favors bots and flippers even more than the minimalist system we have now, and removes any potential human interaction.

Yeah, an AH that makes player interaction obsolete (e.g. you can buy something from someone who is not online and get the item immediately) would lead to the same arbitrage/flip bot problems as D3 AH.
up
"
gramozeks wrote:
up
Stop necroing shit threads you fuck, theres more important threads that need to be viewed other than shitty auction house ideas that will never be implemented.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info