Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

change pyre ring so it have a use

dear ggg. u made this ring. but the mechanics work ageinst each other.

the last line
are: ignited enemys u hit are destroyed on kill..
shud be: ignited enemys u hit are destroyed on kill after ignite expires

simple reason its a big nerf to burn builds... that is the only reason to acculy wanna scale stuff to fire.

IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
herald of ash
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
herald of ash

...only really works with attacks.
herald of ash have nothing to do with the mechanic
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Natharias wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
herald of ash

The bonus damage on hit, yes.
The overkill, nope lel.

@Thread:
Just because you can't find a use for said Unique, doesn't mean someone else can't..
A guy in my party is doing Ice Spear Crit Totems with that Ring and it's working out pretty well.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Oct 19, 2014, 4:17:32 AM
"
Derpey wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
herald of ash

The overkill, nope lel.

@Thread:
Just because you can't find a use for said Unique, doesn't mean someone else can't..
A guy in my party is doing Ice Spear Crit Totems with that Ring and it's working out pretty well.

ofc i can use it... and it semi works... however the stat is half destrotiv since... eleprolif dont spread from corpses.. where alot of damage is acculy delt from with ignite builds.. i do burn arrrow and that skill is pretty bad, the only chance to make it good is scale solo damage and prolif... however if i kill 2 mobs and cant spread the burn its pretty gimped... the change on the ring wud 100% solve it.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Derpey wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
herald of ash

The overkill, nope lel.

@Thread:

According to the gem's description, "If you kill an enemy with an attack, other enemies near them will be ignited for the overkill damage."

So one of the following is true:

1. It's a bug and GGG needs to make it apply only to attacks.

2. It is intended that any damage can cause other enemies to ignite, and the wording must be changed.

3. It only works with attacks and is working as intended.

So as far as I know, it does only really work with attacks.
problem is... it dossent work propperly...

so ggg plz fix the ring so it will have some sort of function.

want to see the dawn of a acculy viable burn arrow build.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Oct 20, 2014, 10:39:12 AM
the question i ask to ggg is: what is the intention with the last stat on the ring?
1: to gain a unique way to destroy corpses
2: to neft the ignite of prolif linked attacks, hinch making the only viable way to make a good burn arrow build impossible(unless u use the unique crappy quiver with 50% fire conversion)
3: 1+ making the scaling of burn viable hint"the way the the explosion of corpses shud happen after ignite endes" means that its 1 minus 2
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Yeah, it would be cool if pyre left a burning mess for the ignite duration. This could not be a corpse, but perhaps something else...

But as others say, perhaps this "does not leave ignited corpses" is intentional.

I'd really like to see this ring gain some heirloom quality. Such as +1 life per 2 levels (or +1 ES per 3 levels.) I feel that I loose so much too pick up this ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info