GGG you owe me a palace map.

"
morbo wrote:
Should have dodged that DC manually. Dont just stand in DC, quicksilver & outrun it.

Honestly, I_NO is the only player i have ever seen die to punishment, not sure if she can pull that off. . .

it's quite the feat to attempt.

Well if /oos doesn't work, try uninstal.exe it never disappoints and fixes all issue's PoE related, except forum meta-game syndrome.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : Bex to the rescue!!!! <3 >.<

\o/
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Oct 18, 2014, 7:22:48 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey I_NO,

I'm sorry that you've experienced this issue! This usually occurs as a result of packet loss. If you're receiving this error a lot there may be an ongoing issue that needs to be looked into. We're happy to assist you with this. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll troubleshoot this further for you.

Thank you :O but it's like the second time in the entire league so It's not an issue!

<3 Bex
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 18, 2014, 7:23:30 PM
That Wakiwahahhuhu map boss, lol... Did it once. Ultrarnerf to ranged :)

Anyway... Da touch of disco nekt!

E:
I think I never experienced a map crash in latest leagues. But the hideout crashed a few times, with same msg.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 18, 2014, 7:24:54 PM
No worries. If it happens again, please feel free to let us/me know! Happy slaying.
GGG responds to this TWICE but completely ignores real threads. GG, GGG.

On topic, probably had 3 or 4 shavs left in that map, id ask solwitch for some legal advice, maybe get a lawsuit going or something.
"just for try, for see and for know"
This happens on an everyday basis.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info