Goratha's Tornado Shot / Puncture beyond build

"
Daresso wrote:
Incredible helmet and bow, Goratha. Absolutely 10/10. How many blessed orbs did you use on the implicit critical roll of your bow?

I forget but it was no where near the amount of divines or eternals. :P
Makes me... jealous seeing you have gear that's like 5x better then mine in a 2 month league when I've been playing on standard.
Going to try this out since my Chin Sol Ice Shot/Puncture ranger just ripped, I really like that you stack up on more defences/eva nodes than that build did.

Quick question - What is your running crit chance without the power charges?

Thanks for posting.

EDIT- Did you use this build to kill Abaxoth by chance?
Last edited by Ins0mn1ac on Oct 22, 2014, 4:00:24 AM
"
Ins0mn1ac wrote:
Going to try this out since my Chin Sol Ice Shot/Puncture ranger just ripped, I really like that you stack up on more defences/eva nodes than that build did.

Quick question - What is your running crit chance without the power charges?

Thanks for posting.

EDIT- Did you use this build to kill Abaxoth by chance?

I have 60% crit with no power charges, also I was one of the first people to kill Abaxoth, but yes its a good build for it, provided you have room to kite.
Im playing Tornado Shot and im scared of Reflect. My DPS is buffed with GMP 16.000 and im dropping sometimes half life.

1. What is your DPS buffed/unbuffed

2. What about Refelect?
Could you post your defence stats by any chance?
Thanks
"
eXileris wrote:
Could you post your defence stats by any chance?
Thanks

I will try next time I'm online

"
ExXxist wrote:
Im playing Tornado Shot and im scared of Reflect. My DPS is buffed with GMP 16.000 and im dropping sometimes half life.

1. What is your DPS buffed/unbuffed

2. What about Refelect?

My current tooltip is 38K with no charges, and it goes up to 50K with charges. Physical reflect is mostly not an issue for me, the lightning coil and CWDT really help with it. Elemental reflect on the other hand is dangerous, not because of the high tooltip though, this is mostly due to herald of ice area damage being unavoidable, which makes huge packs of small monsters very dangerous.

I'm going to test herald of thunder over herald of ice at some point but I haven't been playing much recently.
EVERYONE BACKOFF GOR..HES MY HOMIE...Ill nado shot all who oppose him...he wont even have to fire his sexy bow...I will fire my shitty 410ish dps bow..yeauhh. Woot for sexy gear...god I love those gloves and helm as much as I do the bow. People don't understand that with a bow like that, you could have shit gear...he doesn't need drillneck or anything else to do huge numbers, he needs massive life and resists to avoid any reflect at all and with nado shot ele reflect from mobs off screen can kill you with ease. Gor is the friendliest guy when it comes to new ranger questions man...he helped me out so much taking the time to answer all the lame questions I had so I tip my hat to you Gor...king of nado. (sorry for all the run-on sentences, I was in a hurry)

-Judge
Last edited by Judge1590 on Nov 24, 2014, 2:47:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info