Block...

he moves slower than a turtle so not viable for me
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Whats the problem? You do no DPS for price of tank and it's more diversity - Max Block is one of many ways to survive end game. Hate these threads..nerf max resits, nerf lightning coil + evasion + acro, nerf acuity, nerf block, etc. Just play what makes you happy.

I get feeling these threads are started by ppl who just want to play total glass (without the cannon and instant leech part which is a end game setup) and skate with low damage monster. Problem is would make game boring.

"
You do no DPS

"
You do no DPS

"
You do no DPS

"
You do no DPS

"
You do no DPS

"
You do no DPS

this guy
Beyond league.
"
this guy

He is correct, i don't see the problem with his statement.

Why do you think the build you linked (assuming its redox flameblaster? did not click the link) utilizes flameblast or incinerate?

I mean your experienced enough to come up with the answer yourself. It's basically a smart build, utilizing a skill that is OP without investment and couple it with a high investment defense.

So yes, his statement makes perfect sense.

Also from his post it is obvious he was talking about "block builds" in general, not about the link you provided.

Peace,

-Boem-

(try harder?)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Many builds one shot those court yard boses not take a ridiculous 2minutes to cut through them. Which reminds me...what's more OP BTW? Never give them a chance to hit you (SRS, puncture, CoC, etc) or only get hit 25% of the time (max block)...

I use "no" in a hyperbolic sense though. "Max block builds do significantly less DPS than bluids that don't have to invest passive nodes into block" just sounded a little long winded.

Bottom line every end game spec has a weakness and compromise. Even Shavs LL Shatter Chuck - it's price. DPS is max blocks.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 18, 2014, 6:26:37 PM
"
iamstryker wrote:

Ive never seen anyone call the anvil OP before lol.

Excactly what I was thinking. ^^ If the anvil is op I think we need a new word for the real op items.
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

Ive never seen anyone call the anvil OP before lol.

Excactly what I was thinking. ^^ If the anvil is op I think we need a new word for the real op items.

To clarify, it's only the 3% to max block chance I'd call OP, and that only because Bringer of Rain. Otherwise, I think The Anvil's bonuses are well-balanced by its drawbacks. My point was that the OP's complaint about block is really a complaint about abuse of block via Uniques.
"
Boem wrote:
"
this guy

He is correct, i don't see the problem with his statement.

He's not.

"
Boem wrote:
utilizing a skill that is OP without investment

No wonder you think it does no damage. Flameblast stops being OP without investment after merciledge.

"
RogueMage wrote:
My point was that the OP's complaint about block is really a complaint about abuse of block via Uniques.

OP doesn't complain but shows off his char. ;)

The important thing about Anvil for this build is the 10% additional block chance.
Last edited by Sa_Re on Oct 20, 2014, 4:46:52 AM
sorry i rather do those bosses via 1 puncture hit each than running lik retarded for 10 mins.
block does nothing when you get 1 shotted
IGN: poor_newb
Last edited by poOrlandu on Oct 20, 2014, 7:30:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info