[2.0 update!!!] Dyz's School of Stun - Stunlock the game - farm Atziri

"
It's called sharing EXP and observations. Occasionally opinion. Nobody's "ripping" on anything. This is what we call normal human interaction.

Right, but the OP gave his own reasoning to all your replies, and all you do is continue to pick at his build - "oh you should self cast immortal call," "oh get rid of this passive node and this passive node," "oh get rid of this skill gem because my gem suggestion is better" - the OP didn't post this build to ask for "improvements." He posted it to share with people because this is how he did his build, he loves this build, it worked and continues to work, and people are absolutely welcome to deviate from it. Just because his build isn't exactly how you did yours doesn't make his any worse. The point of his build is to be super tanky and defensive - it's not meant to be a super-dps build nor a fast clearspeed build. The way he has it set up now, he can clear things just fine. If you want more dps or fast clear speed at the expense of defenses, suit yourself. But don't rip at his build for his decisions, which are absolutely fine because he stuns everything -- because gasp, stunning everything is the point of his build that he's been trying to make you realize all this time!

It would've been different if you had said, "This is what I did with my build, it's a little different but my way works as well and could be an alternative" instead of outright shoving your "suggestions" down the OP's throat. And when he gave his reasoning, you'd continue to maintain that your "suggestions" were superior to his decisions. If shoving your opinions down others' throats is what you call "normal human interaction," you might want to redefine that phrase.

"
lolwat

"no insurance needed"
/takes massive amounts of raw Armour%
/leaves thread for tacos

You would know if you realized the point of his build. When he attacks, everything is permanently stunned. No one gets a chance to attack, and on the rare occasion that they do (which is only ever in Palace Dom's 2nd form, where he gets literally a swipe or two in), his defenses make up for it. If you need "insurance," your build isn't permastunning/stunlocking.
Last edited by snowpeach on Oct 19, 2014, 11:02:36 AM
nice build
is there a specific reason you're using death's oath or any good chest could work?
"
dlollolb wrote:
nice build
is there a specific reason you're using death's oath or any good chest could work?

I chose Deaths' Oath simply because it has everything the build needs. Plus to all attributes, IAS, all res, high armor, life leech. The down side is that you have to gear for resists. Because of how I exit the Marauder area, I pick up quite a few resists, and this makes gearing up, and getting chaos resistance even easier. Ming's massive chaos resists help as well.

I'm not saying that you couldn't do this without a good rare chest, I just chose to use Death's Oath. You may get more life/armor/resists from a chest piece, but then you are going to find other sources of your stats. INT isn't as important unless you want to use increased area of effect, or Vulnerability, but you still need decent dexterity to run Faster Attacks at max level.

Just for clarification, my tree gets +20 INT/DEX over 90 levels. You will need to find other sources of attributes to meet requirement of Faster attacks(109DEX), Hatred(66INT), and Vulnerability(LVL15-130INT) if you want to use it over Warlord's Mark.
IGN:Dyzaster
Eastern Standard Time GMT-6
Hi, do you think Scion would be any good for a perma stun build?
The Reasons I can think of as follows:
1 12% increased AOE nodes at the beginning.
2 Cool looking character holding a giant 2 hander.
3 close proximity to life wheel, Profane Chemistry and Berserking.

I guess the answer is; it would be sub optimal. Any thoughts anyway?

guys this build is great
1.he did perma stunned the palace dom.this itself means this build is suceesfull.
2.he killed atzri.nice addition
3.this build is perfect for hardcore league where all self cast enduring cry/ic before jumping to packs

just asking?
1.ur take on bor?
2.can u post permastun palace dom video :no mings heart.remove added fire dmg .just to see whether we can stun with these budgets elements.

so that we can trully accept that its a budget build and its can even do perma!!stun with these setups.
Hi, I want to start making this build right now but im just unsure of one thing. Is the passive tree correct? I see no nodes for 2h only for maces and I just wanted to make sure thats the right one, ty!
Teel that is the right one. Most of the 2H nodes that he goes by arent that efficient.

You can see his dmg is fine without it though

from experience

to use death oath u need to have at least 73 chaos resists,otherwise dont use this chest.
my dmg is gs-10k with HOA
hs-14k with HOA
life-3.7 lvl 67

my observation-it can stun all the bosses tried till lvl 70.but dmg in group feel like shit.
-3.7k life feels like squishy and am barely capped at cold resists need to reach templar resists .dont use this chest till u reach all the life nodes in the tree.till then u could u use the combo of belly plus carnage heart.

i am thinking of using the Daresso's Defiance since it can give onlsaught for 7sec and i can drop chaos resists and add dex attributes using masters

i am duelist and its easy to level and can use faster attacks soon and can reach the dex attributes closer.

if anyone tried using Daresso's Defiance please post ur experience.

this build was fking awesome to lvl ,stunned every boss from lvl 24(used tabula rasa) itself.

currently earning currencies for Daresso's Defiance ,will let u know my exp if i get it soon.

the only problem is gearing for chaos resists ,my all chaos resists gear r from self found
so thank god i was barely standing at 73 chaos resits

if am doing 450 chaos dmg then my life wont regen since nearly the dmg gets cancelled, need to reach high life pool.
Last edited by gokulnath on Nov 5, 2014, 11:26:49 PM
My gear:

My build:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEA9kiMzz38WGPG2F8_vJ_vDicv45_BBIY7FPZr2TSO_9MB5-sJVtkJlicgGJFQRxQgpzAUcQ484kPelpgKtqSfy0E_WD2Uh9-ygSv3MuoY-OuexSE0YMS0L1HmrKpyqcAaWfMOFMtDGenewew4GjinhJBVMolX4vAfBLMUTalo73yDOKIANuipbngNWK_YvTWStfKmV03j_o_-CvJFOuExnmEhGlVko4TZqZSQbIdqR34UUmVNvYGZK76nbmlgkYOxd1M7O2n-hxlsFvxLJ-0yCXJsbEZ82dX4xLg=
Defenses:
hp:7k
armor:1706 (ROFL)
all capped resist

Offence ( Herald of ASh + Hatred ):
FULL DPS MODE (added fire + melee phy + multi + faster attacks + melee dmg on full life):
GS: 48.2k
HS: 95k

Downed atziri pretty easy, and can stunlock every map boss too

High HP Pool + Endurance charge on melee stun + Life Leech = you are immortal

gonna try to 6L my mace so i can run kaoms to reach 8k hp and try ubber eventually

DPS in groups is shitty, but i think anybuild without crit gonna have shitty dps at groups

Thanks the op for the idea very good build

Last edited by Rave64 on Nov 6, 2014, 12:30:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info